Intermittent Fasting (the IF warrior)

Tianmo

I'm still doing 14 hours here in tw. Only the first day I didn't cos of the flight. Quite easy for me since the kids and wife just eat bread for bf.

My wife can't take soy(and I'm still recovering from gastritis) so we can't really go out for 豆浆. Those 油葱饼 or what bit too heavy for bf also lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I'm still doing 14 hours here in tw. Only the first day I didn't cos of the flight. Quite easy for me since the kids and wife just eat bread for bf.

My wife can't take soyï¼and I'm still recovering from gastritis) so we can't really go out for è±æµ. Those æ²¹è±é¥¼ or what bit too heavy for bf also lol.

Go holiday, enjoy lah. So many good streets food there.
  • Praise 2

Haha I'm eating lot of processed snacks, trying their drinks as well.

Tell yourself come back do a 36 or 48hrs fast, simi makan you ate there also burn away fast and fasted. And you can let go forget IF, enjoy and Eat!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Lol I'm eating all sorts of junk lol

放心吃!!!

You know that when you come back, you have the IF warriors to remind you that you need to start fasting. The 10x10 challenge is also waiting for your return to burn those food away. Yah we are watching you, and watching everyone of us, ourselves.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

æ¾å¿å!!!

You know that when you come back, you have the IF warriors to remind you that you need to start fasting. The 10x10 challenge is also waiting for your return to burn those food away. Yah we are watching you, and watching everyone of us, ourselves. [:p][laugh][laugh]

so scary... what happens if i cant hit 10km in a week ah?

so scary... what happens if i cant hit 10km in a week ah?

We will eat you alive.  -_-

But dont worry, we usually leave the organs alone.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Am on hour 29 for this weekend.. rainy weather isn't helping. I want some chicken stew now! 30mins more to 30hrs and I shall reward myself.

Am on hour 29 for this weekend.. rainy weather isn't helping. I want some chicken stew now! 30mins more to 30hrs and I shall reward myself.

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

fistpumpbaby_400x400.jpg

Gotta eat clean even on IF. Body fat went up by 0.2% over the past week cuz I’ve used IF as a license to eat anything I want.

Delt workout yesterday

post-17237-0-28236200-1511049913_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 2

My official weight from SGH. Really gotten lighter and my doctor was shocked that I lost almost 5kg since I last saw him in march this year. Told him I am on IF and he asked if I feel giddy in the morning w/o breakfast. [laugh] Told him I am good, only back pain still persist and need to up the frequency of my dosage.

But my height decreased.............by a lot lot lot!!! [knife]

post-2654-0-07406000-1511346755_thumb.jpg

My previous visit's receipts :

post-2654-0-98797800-1490229056_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-30414500-1478855021_thumb.jpg

For all those just started, jia you!!! [bounce2]

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 7

My official weight from SGH. Really gotten lighter and my doctor was shocked that I lost almost 5kg since I last saw him in march this year. Told him I am on IF and he asked if I feel giddy in the morning w/o breakfast. [laugh] Told him I am good, only back pain still persist and need to up the frequency of my dosage.

But my height decreased.............by a lot lot lot!!! [knife]

attachicon.gifBMI 22112017.jpg

My previous visit's receipts :

For all those just started, jia you!!! [bounce2]

Congrats bro! Thanks for sharing the encouraging results!

But why has your height shrunk?

↡ Advertisement