Intermittent Fasting (the IF warrior)

Tianmo

Congrats bro! Thanks for sharing the encouraging results!

But why has your height shrunk?

Was not standing directly under the sensor. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Great man! Happy for you bro!!! [thumbsup]

Less than 4 months, you cut 5 kg, which is more than 1kg each month, never happen before right. Let's look forward to breaking 90 kg when you next check up. [laugh]

Slowly but steadily and surely. 加油! [laugh]

• Praise 2

Scared for you for awhile, was wondering how come can drop so much in height. Edited by Ender

Wah was worried and wondering coz height is usually quite stable, except i have heard of people shrinking with age though [sweatdrop]

Great man! Happy for you bro!!! [thumbsup]

Less than 4 months, you cut 5 kg, which is more than 1kg each month, never happen before right. Let's look forward to breaking 90 kg when you next check up. [laugh]

Slowly but steadily and surely. 加油! [laugh]

Thanks to you for introducing IF to me.

Next same doctor appointment 8th August, before National Day.

But Jan got SNEC appointment and Mar got another SGH appointment. Me so happy looking forward to the upcoming MCs. Hahaha.

Thanks to you for introducing IF to me.

Next same doctor appointment 8th August, before National Day.

But Jan got SNEC appointment and Mar got another SGH appointment. Me so happy looking forward to the upcoming MCs. Hahaha.

Actually you sld thanks @ender, not me, he told me to speak to you about IF during one of our kopi session after reading your posts. But the person you must thanks the most is yourself, I can introduce but you have to make effort, which you did.

So next year rice delivery you buy me kopi and fried bee hoon at the same coffee shop. [thumbsup][laugh]

IF is not some super power, but we really hope that the re generation of cells through prolong fasting can help you with your other issues.

Anyway, keep going and hopefully you can do a longer fast some day.

I will be pushing forward my 5 days fast from Jan to next week because of the 10x10 challenge, which will ran through to CNY. [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

My official weight from SGH. Really gotten lighter and my doctor was shocked that I lost almost 5kg since I last saw him in march this year. Told him I am on IF and he asked if I feel giddy in the morning w/o breakfast. [laugh] Told him I am good, only back pain still persist and need to up the frequency of my dosage.

But my height decreased.............by a lot lot lot!!! [knife]

attachicon.gifBMI 22112017.jpg

My previous visit's receipts :

For all those just started, jia you!!! [bounce2]

For those with back injury or pain so far @tianmo, @roadrunner2029 and myself have seen positive mitigation of pain by building of core muscles. Your chin  up bar is a good start. Can do hanging leg raise for abs.

For those with back injury or pain so far @tianmo, @roadrunner2029 and myself have seen positive mitigation of pain by building of core muscles. Your chin up bar is a good start. Can do hanging leg raise for abs.

Yup. Hope that chin up will elevate my back pain. My doctor told me to keep exercise and to try jogging in sand due to my heel pain problem.

Thanks for asking @Tianmo to introduce IF to me.

Yup. Hope that chin up will elevate my back pain. My doctor told me to keep exercise and to try jogging in sand due to my heel pain problem.

Jog forefoot! [thumbsup]

I think reducing weight will help your heel pain issue also, and yah build the core, helps a lot. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My official weight from SGH. Really gotten lighter and my doctor was shocked that I lost almost 5kg since I last saw him in march this year. Told him I am on IF and he asked if I feel giddy in the morning w/o breakfast. [laugh] Told him I am good, only back pain still persist and need to up the frequency of my dosage.

But my height decreased.............by a lot lot lot!!! [knife]

attachicon.gifBMI 22112017.jpg

My previous visit's receipts :

For all those just started, jia you!!! [bounce2]

congrats bro, and keep pressing on! i'm sure the weight reduction will encourage you to persevere on... [thumbsup]

加油. Yup my goal is reduced back pain as well

i noticed that if i stopped eating from late afternoon, i would develop bad breath from 9pm onwards. Is it only me?

You could be in ketosis, which is a fat burning mode. Depending on individual, some ppl will experience bad breath which is quite normal. (I think I don't have this issue).

You were on LCHF, not surprise that you go into ketosis easier. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Left Sg on 78.6 kg, returned to sg at 78.4kg on sat and Sunday though I think slight dehydrated more than usual. So roughly the same.

Did 14 hours on about half the days in tw.

Now hopefully can return to my pre gastritis 77+ kg.

• Praise 2