Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

Jemjem
  • Jemjem
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

Can someone advise what is the K&N drop-in model for 2017 1.6 Honda  Civic (petrol)? Can seems to find the filter form K&N official website which only has the 1.6l diesel.

Thank you

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

Can someone advise what is the K&N drop-in model for 2017 1.6 Honda  Civic (petrol)? Can seems to find the filter form K&N official website which only has the 1.6l diesel.

Thank you

I got mine last time from McWell Ventures. Maybe can pay them a visit? At Paya Ubi... 

Tianmo and Jemjem praised this
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

BabyBlade

I got mine last time from McWell Ventures. Maybe can pay them a visit? At Paya Ubi... 

Rare guest ah.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:55 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Rare guest ah.

Hi sweetheart. long time no see  :wub:  [inlove]

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Jemjem
  • Jemjem
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hoping to get mine online but was unable to identify the model cos Civic 1.6 2017 only available in sg. :(

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

Altis72
  • Premium member
    Altis72
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hoping to get mine online but was unable to identify the model cos Civic 1.6 2017 only available in sg. :(

If its the 10th gen honda civic it should be K&N 33-5045 replacement air filter according to this article

https://www.knfilter...ws.aspx?id=6745

The K&N 33-5044 replacement air filter is designed to fit the 1.5L Turbo

https://www.knfilter...ws.aspx?id=6637

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

Jemjem
  • Jemjem
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

If its the 10th gen honda civic it should be K&N 33-5045 replacement air filter according to this article

https://www.knfilter...ws.aspx?id=6745

The K&N 33-5044 replacement air filter is designed to fit the 1.5L Turbo

https://www.knfilter...ws.aspx?id=6637

The 5054 is for 2l petrol engine. :)

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, honda1.6 civic, k&n filter and 4 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users