I am here to announce another piece of good news to all of you. On top of having the Threads of the Month Contest, we will be introducing the ‘Most Worthy Thread of the Month’ Contest.
We’re seeing some really good and quality threads/posts by some of the members here but unfortunately, they’ve come short of winning ‘TOTM’ due to popularity votes. So this is where this contest comes in. Think of it as a wildcard.
Let’s cut to the chase.
What’s deemed worthy? Must it be car related?
Anything under the sun. We’re not kidding. If you’re a wanderlust, it could be your own travel thread complete with pictures, advice, tips on how to travel better, cheaper, and smarter so everyone can explore the world on a budget too.
If you’re a hardcore car enthusiast, which is what this forum is all about, share with members your crazy DIY fixes, modifications, latest improvisations etc.
Points to note:
- There will only be ONE winner for Most Worthy Thread of the Month
- It will be selected by the Internal Moderators
- It is possible to win both Thread of the Month and Most Worthy Thread of the Month
- Winner will be announced by the 15th of every month
- No winner will be announced for any particular month if no threads are selected
PRIZE: $200 Petrol or NTUC Vouchers
First Winner for Most Worthy Thread of the Month (Moderator's Choice)
Your effort in making the thread informative and instructional has not gone unnoticed!
We will contact you shortly via PM .