Most Worthy Thread of the Month! May the odds be ever in your favor!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Most Worthy Thread of the Month for March 2018 goes to.....

@icedbs! 

For his March 9 entry on Property Tips!

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2708995-property-tips-observations-and-actual-experiences/?do=findComment&comment=6362927

Anybody wanna buy or sell your house please look for MCF's property guru! [flowerface] 

I will be contacting you via PM.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

All winners of the Most Worthy thread should do a members intro on Carbon82’s thread. You’re next @icedbs, if you haven’t already done so.

• Praise 2

Congrats @Icedbs! Really good tips given, actually I missed this thread previously so just got a chance to read it, well written n a lot of thought put into it

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

All winners of the Most Worthy thread should do a members intro on Carbon82âs thread. Youâre next @icedbs, if you havenât already done so. ð

Thanks @babyblade, I support your call!

And my heart felt congratulations to @icedbs. You have bring the property thread to the next level, sharing some meaningful info to property newbie like myself. Well done. [:)]

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Thanks to the admin and all members here. it has been a joy to share.

When I started the thread, I didn't expect this at all so it has been a pleasant surprise. 

I know that property concerns are close to everyone's heart,  and since I tackle these issues everyday, I thought it will be great to share what I see and experience. Besides, a lot of homeowners are pretty savvy and more knowledgeable than me so it can be a thread for me to learn too.

Thanks again and appreciate it!

• Praise 9

Supersonic

Hi guys,

Most worthy thread of the month for April goes to:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2709559-change-in-personalitybehavior-when-getting-behind-the-wheel/?do=findComment&comment=6384374

Congrats to @ct3833! First contest won from SGCM/MCF?

I'll PM you shortly!

Wow, never expected to have given this award. Thanks so much !  Hope all MCFers continue to promote courteous road usage manners. 

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Wow, never expected to have given this award. Thanks so much ! Hope all MCFers continue to promote courteous road usage manners.

Good work! Cheers!!
  • Praise 3

Wow, never expected to have given this award. Thanks so much ! Hope all MCFers continue to promote courteous road usage manners.

Congratulations pal. Your good intent of starting this discussion has been seen and recognized by MCF admin team, and I believe many MCFers as well. Well done!

Btw, can I ask you to do a self introduction at MCF Members Introduction thread please? [:)]

• Praise 8

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

I know it's already August. I know I know. Happy 1st of August to all here. I haven't forgotten about the June winner so here goes nothing.

There were a few threads I would have liked to have awarded this to but as resources are limited  [laugh] you understand.

Congrats to double winner @silangkia for your memory evoking thread. Brought about some nostalgia in all of us... Winner for both Most Worthy Thread of the Month and also Most Popular Thread of the Month (June) for your thread on Public Buses!

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2710429-public-buses-of-yesterday/

Will be contacting you via PM.  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1