• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 18 praises

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Listen to a talk by one of the Property Group in Singapore.

500,000 lawyer fee, Stamp duty inclusive for 800 Sqft Freehold in berlin.

10 year loan at Fixed 1.8%.

Seems quite attractive.

Anyone invested ?

Noob79 praised this

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

cmdsea
  • cmdsea
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Of course it all depends on location and comparing apples with apples etc but that seems overpriced for Berlin

Why is it any better than this one.?

http://www.rightmove...y-62165380.html

I would always steer clear of buying anything overseas from a roadshow here in Singapore. You will always end up paying over the odds for the "convenience". I have multiple properties in UK, USA and Australia and all of them have been bought locally. Do you research online using local property portals then spend $5k on a trip will easily save you $50k or more.... and you can have a nice holiday too :-)

For info...

199,000 EUR =318,650.12SGD

Lala81, Doppel, Sdf4786k and Noob79 praised this

Posted 07 October 2017 - 01:07 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Of course it all depends on location and comparing apples with apples etc but that seems overpriced for Berlin

Why is it any better than this one.?

http://www.rightmove...y-62165380.html

I would always steer clear of buying anything overseas from a roadshow here in Singapore. You will always end up paying over the odds for the "convenience". I have multiple properties in UK, USA and Australia and all of them have been bought locally. Do you research online using local property portals then spend $5k on a trip will easily save you $50k or more.... and you can have a nice holiday too :-)

For info...

199,000 EUR =

SGD

Any tips to share on buying US real estate? I did some due diligence a few years ago but the tax and regulatory issues are cumbersome, ended up buying some US commercial REITs instead. Read most investors structure such purchases via a SPV.
Noob79 praised this

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bank loan, berlin, 2 bedder and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users