Sing! China (fka Voice of China) 2017

Ben5266

2 new judges which I think is a good change, Eason is more serious in his comments compared to Harlem.

The lady from Singapore is a popular artist.

(edited)

Didn't know dong zhi yan is a jazz singer. I only watched her doing ad hoc presenter on some variety documentary shows like tong gong, different worlds and national flavours.

Edited by Lala81

*smirk*

Always over my head this song.

Let's see if Nathan's Akathisia has improved.

Eason will sing with his hand in his pocket and squat. I am looking forward to the parodies.

Yum.

Honest opinion... I think she is trying too hard to throw out her full skill set in one song..

Won't last in competition if that's all she can do..

Is it a competition? Someone must have missed out on Blueray's memo.

Wah lau, the very need to label as a person of Chinese descent from Singapore says it all.

The competition was to get on the show.

it's a show. Never was a election, er competition.

Camping here Liao.

Is it a competition? Someone must have missed out on Blueray's memo.

Wah lau, the very need to label as a person of Chinese descent from Singapore says it all.

The competition was to get on the show.

it's a show. Never was a election, er competition.

Camping here Liao.

a platform to make yourself known in China, at least for a good start in your singing career. But many did not pursue further.

a platform to make yourself known in China, at least for a good start in your singing career. But many did not pursue further.

Didn't know about this Joanna Dong till got a link from whatsapp.

Like Kit Chan, she was from RGS wor... how come that school got singers one??? 

Local talents jin cham one, always take some success in a foreign country then Singaporeans will take notice.

she is 35 liao, like you said quite a well known bilingual artist & performer in local scene, even hosted in few tv program.

watched 2 of her mandarin musical, her voice is quite 嗲 but comfort to the ears, but as a mandarin singer, i find her pronunciation of words in a song is too perfect   [laugh]  [laugh]  

she is 35 liao, like you said quite a well known bilingual artist & performer in local scene, even hosted in few tv program.

watched 2 of her mandarin musical, her voice is quite 嗲 but comfort to the ears, but as a mandarin singer, i find her pronunciation of words in a song is too perfect   [laugh]  [laugh]  

Her talking voice has this bit of a act cute/fake quality to it.  Like purposely try to be soothing. Maybe it's all of the vocal training she has done.

But after watching her for quite a few documentaries, sorta got used to it. I prefer Belinda Lee usually. More authentic.

I sorta cannot stand women who talk like that. Sounds a bit like u are a child talking to an adult.

Her talking voice has this bit of a act cute/fake quality to it. Like purposely try to be soothing. Maybe it's all of the vocal training she has done.

But after watching her for quite a few documentaries, sorta got used to it. I prefer Belinda Lee usually. More authentic.

I sorta cannot stand women who talk like that. Sounds a bit like u are a child talking to an adult.

Don't go Taiwan and Korea.. sure ki siao..

• Praise 1

Her talking voice has this bit of a act cute/fake quality to it.  Like purposely try to be soothing. Maybe it's all of the vocal training she has done.

U mean like Lin Chi Ling huh?

I have a friend who talks like that and same age as LIn Chi Ling.

(edited)

I know i will be bashed for this comment but what's the big deal about singaporeans being in Sing! China and they get selected  to be in one of the teams? They get eyeballs for sure, but what about after the season is over? Not that they've won anything and the producers won't do much for foreigners....  -_-

Edited by Old-driver

I know i will be bashed for this comment but what's the big deal about singaporeans being in Sing! China and they get selected  to be in one of the teams? They get eyeballs for sure, but what about after the season is over? Not that they've won anything and the producers won't do much for foreigners....  -_-

Well, there is nothing to loose...the singer will get wider media exposure if he/she can last a few episode... I don't even know Hartono and this new girl if not of the show....it's struggling being a singer in local market....SYZ and JJ has to go abroad to make it big....but not everyone is so lucky to be signed up by record company.......so I see this as a good platform for them to perform and get noticed [:p]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

If not for this show, u would not see hartono in the milo peng ad.. [:p]  

• Praise 2

How many Singaporeans will put money on own home grown artists? [laugh] Why would investors put money in a market its own people won't buy?

True, but neither will china put money on them  [;)]

And we have talent shows in SG also though not as big a scale as china ones.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1