• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 385 praises

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:24 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BabyBlade!!!!  [bounce2]  :a-bday:

Stay young, stay pretty, stay happy and stay healthy forever!!!  [thumbsup]

I just summon the demon, and he will make sure all the above taken care!!! [laugh] :a-toast:

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:33 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Happy b day.
Tianmo, BabyBlade and Sunny praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:34 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I just summon the demon, and he will make sure all the above taken care!!! [laugh] :a-toast:

Wah, bro, you got insider/privileged info  [laugh]

Have an enjoyable bday, BabyBlade!

Tianmo and BabyBlade praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah, bro, you got insider/privileged info  [laugh]

Have an enjoyable bday, BabyBlade!

I asked the demon mah.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Today is 10.10, every online store having sales to celebrates too..

Happy Birthday, 

Tianmo and BabyBlade praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:11 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Today is 10.10, every online store having sales to celebrates too..

Happy Birthday,

Babyblade must be 7yrs old.....😂😂😂😂

Edited by Eviilusion, 10 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:20 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chio bu
Tianmo praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tianmo praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:28 PM

BabyBlade

A little personality profile for those born on October 10 as well!

The following descriptions reveal some of the characteristics of people who share a birthday—those who are born on October 10th of any year—based on various methods used in Astrology, Numerology, and Cartomancy. Note that both Astrology and Numerology reveal much more depth when a birth year, and in the case of the former, a birth time and place are included.

Profile:

You possess the charm, sense of balance, and intelligence of Libra, but you are more confrontational and outgoing than others born under the sign of the Balance. You seek to forge an identity that is unique and distinctive. You have excellent organizational skills and you have the ability to lay down solid, practical plans. You have an unusual and charming voice or manner of speech, and you take special pleasure and delight in surprising, or even shocking, others. With your playful and friendly manner, it might surprise people to know that you are actually quite ambitious.

Libra is fair-minded, socially aware, and likable. Uncomfortable with anything that throws things out of balance, Libra aims towards harmony and equality. Decisions are often hard to make, and when there are too many of them to make, they can feel drained. Oftentimes they’ll procrastinate so they don’t have to settle on a solution or answer. This is because Libra always sees both sides to any situation. Partnerships are extremely important to Libra–Librans don’t like to go it alone. For the most part, Libra is accommodating and concerned about keeping the peace.

You were born on the 10th day, which reduces to a 1. You are more independent than the typical Libra. You think in big terms and you are capable of being a leader with your strong convictions and enthusiasm. Factoring in the 10th month of October, you are a number 2–a number that is ruled by Venus, just as your Sun in Libra is ruled by Venus. This endows you with charm, especially when you’re being gutsy and playful. It also makes you quite sensitive to the mood swings of others. You may adopt them as your own at times! As such, choose your friends wisely.

Thank you Tianmo hahahahahahahhahaha. 

A song for you.

Don't read too much into it ah. Just the song I'm listening to right now while typing haha.

Tianmo and SuPerBoRed praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

有没有写照?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20170105-WA0008.jpg

Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow! MCF goddess birthday today !!! 

Happy birthday !!  :a-toast:

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

Bruisedlee
  • Bruisedlee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just join the fun. [laugh]

Happy birthday, whoever you are BB!

Tianmo, BabyBlade and Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:06 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A little personality profile for those born on October 10 as well!

The following descriptions reveal some of the characteristics of people who share a birthday—those who are born on October 10th of any year—based on various methods used in Astrology, Numerology, and Cartomancy. Note that both Astrology and Numerology reveal much more depth when a birth year, and in the case of the former, a birth time and place are included.

Profile:

You possess the charm, sense of balance, and intelligence of Libra, but you are more confrontational and outgoing than others born under the sign of the Balance. You seek to forge an identity that is unique and distinctive. You have excellent organizational skills and you have the ability to lay down solid, practical plans. You have an unusual and charming voice or manner of speech, and you take special pleasure and delight in surprising, or even shocking, others. With your playful and friendly manner, it might surprise people to know that you are actually quite ambitious.

Libra is fair-minded, socially aware, and likable. Uncomfortable with anything that throws things out of balance, Libra aims towards harmony and equality. Decisions are often hard to make, and when there are too many of them to make, they can feel drained. Oftentimes they’ll procrastinate so they don’t have to settle on a solution or answer. This is because Libra always sees both sides to any situation. Partnerships are extremely important to Libra–Librans don’t like to go it alone. For the most part, Libra is accommodating and concerned about keeping the peace.

You were born on the 10th day, which reduces to a 1. You are more independent than the typical Libra. You think in big terms and you are capable of being a leader with your strong convictions and enthusiasm. Factoring in the 10th month of October, you are a number 2–a number that is ruled by Venus, just as your Sun in Libra is ruled by Venus. This endows you with charm, especially when you’re being gutsy and playful. It also makes you quite sensitive to the mood swings of others. You may adopt them as your own at times! As such, choose your friends wisely.

Thank you Tianmo hahahahahahahhahaha. 

A song for you.

Don't read too much into it ah. Just the song I'm listening to right now while typing haha.

Oh My Goddess!!!!!  :wub:  [inlove]

No beer and bright day light I also drunk liao.   ^_^

Freeder praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:08 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can someone post a picture of this Babyblade here?
Thanks
Noob79 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:55 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Have a great Birthday!   :a-bday:

10/10 - nice date, easy to remember.

Tianmo, Uncle2, Mercs and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

BabyBlade

Have a great Birthday!   :a-bday:

10/10 - nice date, easy to remember.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes hahaha.

Tianmo and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

BabyBlade

Thanks

How about yours first?

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:53 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks

I could be wrong but rumour has it, it's one of the two..

Happy bornday, ah Girl.

Attached Thumbnails

• EKkysPa.jpg
  • images.jpeg

Tianmo, PSP415 and Sadan praised this

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How about yours first?

I'm nothing great to look at.

But everyone says you look better than Vaune Phan. So curious.
Tianmo praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:04 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Happy Birthday BabyBlade   :a-bday:   . I dont know you  [gorgeous]  but in the spirit of your Birthday ... have a great 1 from me         :a-dinner:

BTW that peekture is of you and your Mom  

BTW I'm younger than Tianmo

Edited by BanCoe, 10 October 2017 - 05:06 PM.

Tianmo, Carbon82 and Newbie26 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users