CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

Cscbb generated a lot of exciting debates about  seemingly fair ministers salaries, unappreciative white collar folks, people who complain and grouse about life and government etc in the COE thread. In order not to distract the COE discussion, I create this new thread for cscbb to state his points here. I also like to invite all to participate in his debate and discussion here so that we all could leave the future COE threads alone so as to focus on COE price movement and discussion only.  So please feel free to raise your points here.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19

Cscbb generated a lot of exciting debates about seemingly fair ministers salaries, unappreciative white collar folks, people who complain and grouse about life and government etc in the COE thread. In order not to distract the COE discussion, I create this new thread for cscbb to state his points here. I also like to invite all to participate in his debate and discussion here so that we all could leave the future COE threads alone so as to focus on COE price movement and discussion only. So please feel free to raise your points here.

Get ready popcorn and coke!!
  • Praise 5

I must remain positive, every thing happening in sg is because of me being mediocre at best. Leaders must be paid handsomely for their services so that they can concentrate on their duties. We must save up and buy cash. We are the hypocrites complaining whatever and at whoever.KNS.......sounds like communism infused capitalism brainwashing and propaganda bs!

• Praise 8

@cscbb generated a lot of exciting debates about  seemingly fair ministers salaries, unappreciative white collar folks, people who complain and grouse about life and government etc in the COE thread. In order not to distract the COE discussion, I create this new thread for cscbb to state his points here. I also like to invite all to participate in his debate and discussion here so that we all could leave the future COE threads alone so as to focus on COE price movement and discussion only.  So please feel free to raise your points here.  

this is a good place to let him vent his frustrations and lecture average middle-aged chinese hypocrite complainers.

better than hogging a space at IMH and let taxpayers like us pay for his food and lodging.

thanks bro for the effort in creating this thread  :a-m1212:

• Praise 5

Cscbb generated a lot of exciting debates about  seemingly fair ministers salaries, unappreciative white collar folks, people who complain and grouse about life and government etc in the COE thread. In order not to distract the COE discussion, I create this new thread for cscbb to state his points here. I also like to invite all to participate in his debate and discussion here so that we all could leave the future COE threads alone so as to focus on COE price movement and discussion only.  So please feel free to raise your points here.  

Please tag @cscbb if you want to bring him to this thread.

• Praise 9

Thanks to the threadstarter for encouraging open discourse. The 30% hypocrite complainers cannot live in delusion forever. Any requests for the kind of coaching persona I should adopt?

Resurrected LKY? Fierce BMT PT instructor/kawpler? KTV Hostess?

KTV hostess. Thank you velli much
  • Praise 8

I feel so sad, no one ever start a thread for me before... ... :TT_TT:  :TT_TT: This proved an old saying, a bad child get all the attentions!

Kudos to @ct3833 for the initiative. :yuush:  I would say this is a good solution to the long standing, err... I really don't know what to say *stamp feet* *stamp feet*  :secret-laugh:

Kinda Win-Win situation, and hopefully no one will hijack my COE thread from now. :relief:

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 13

I feel so sad, no one ever start a thread for me before... ... :TT_TT:  :TT_TT: This proved an old saying, a bad child get all the attentions!

all i can say is....

diamonds are forever

and

diamonds are a woman's best friend

so bro.. you have all the attention in the world! LOL

• Praise 2

I feel so sad, no one ever start a thread for me before... ... :TT_TT::TT_TT:This proved an old saying, a bad child get all the attentions!

Kudos to @ct3833 for the initiative. :yuush: I would say this is a good solution to the long standing, err... I really don't know what to say *stamp feet* *stamp feet* :secret-laugh:

Kinda Win-Win situation, and hopefully no one will hijack my COE thread from now. :relief:

you are so positive and an optimist....
  • Praise 1

Thanks to the threadstarter for encouraging open discourse. The 30% hypocrite complainers cannot live in delusion forever. Any requests for the kind of coaching persona I should adopt?

Resurrected LKY? Fierce BMT PT instructor/kawpler? KTV Hostess? 

Hey such a good opportunity for CB (clever brilliant) mouth to squirt and all we got is just one post?! All topics mentioned...come on, bring it on man!

• Praise 2

KTV hostess. Thank you velli much

better not...next time you go ktv then start to think of cscbb and get turned off by the hostess

people who don't know may think you gay

:D

• Praise 2

Seems like you not too knowledgeable about these government and political systems.

If gahmen were truly communist, there wouldn't be so much choice for cars, jobs, food, homes etc. And your flat would be allocated. And your job would be allocated permanently, unless you born to revolutionary bigwigs.

If gahmen truly capitalist, our citizens with mediocre skills and average talent would all be without safe homes, and your kids would be working as domestic helpers and coolies because the private schools would be too expensive.

U older already so think deeper abit.

want to repose but i not feeling well.....1 week liao still havent recover! Maybe due to age..... Sianz! Edited by Eviilusion

Seems like you not too knowledgeable about these government and political systems.

If gahmen were truly communist, there wouldn't be so much choice for cars, jobs, food, homes etc. And your flat would be allocated. And your job would be allocated permanently, unless you born to revolutionary bigwigs.

If gahmen truly capitalist, our citizens with mediocre skills and average talent would all be without safe homes, and your kids would be working as domestic helpers and coolies because the private schools would be too expensive.

U older already so think deeper abit.

For statement in bold, its also true here. Associated by marriage also can. Lose billions also can keep the job. No problem.

• Praise 5

Hmm, I ignored his posts but I can still see when people quote him in reply.

Looks like he's keeping up his lectures on schedule.

Well done! Clap clap

post-1798-0-36440400-1507700439_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1