CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

want to repose but i not feeling well.....1 week liao still havent recover! Maybe due to age..... Sianz!ð¤ð¤ð¤ð¤

Repose?

Eh oni whn die we use repose le

↡ Advertisement

For statement in bold, its also true here. Associated by marriage also can. Lose billions also can keep the job. No problem.

Scholars are parachuted.. no I mean allocated.... No no no... Appointed as high ranking officers or ministers even when they have no relevant experience prior.

Some may argue, leadership is leadership. But without domain knowledge, how to steer in the right direction effectively?

People who can't meet criteria cannot contest in the PE but people from the armed forces can be CEO of unrelated industries like shipping, Trains, or even as ministers?

In the private sector, higher management gets fired for poor performance but scholars are just moved around taking up C level positions.

Meritocracy indeed.

• Praise 4

11 Oct 1:38pm if it helps.

Hahahahaha

can be correct hor as i am not feeling well

repose1

rɪˈpəʊz/Submit

noun

a state of rest, sleep, or tranquillity.

"in repose her face looked relaxed"

synonyms: rest, relaxation, inactivity, restfulness, stillness, idleness; More

• Praise 1

Scholars are parachuted.. no I mean allocated.... No no no... Appointed as high ranking officers or ministers even when they have no relevant experience prior.

Some may argue, leadership is leadership. But without domain knowledge, how to steer in the right direction effectively?

People who can't meet criteria cannot contest in the PE but people from the armed forces can be CEO of unrelated industries like shipping, Trains, or even as ministers?

In the private sector, higher management gets fired for poor performance but scholars are just moved around taking up C level positions.

Meritocracy indeed.

Thought the general from some army logistic and managed to turn our trains into submarines.

• Praise 3

Meritocracy indeed.

Merits garnered by ball ****ing. The more/bigger it is, the higher the merits

shipping= Navy. Trains = Armour?  Minister = Officer sword : Harikiri?

• Praise 1

Still trying to pin blame on Temasek's head? You do know those investments during the Global Financial Crisis have tripled in value, right? Even those Citibank shares bought at $2 have reverse split and are now at $75.

How did you grow your money during the GFC? Or only know how to repeat conspiracy theories? Good for Singapore that you don't qualify to work at Temasek.

I bought a nice used Subaru Legacy GT during the downturn, and loaded up on blue chips which have since more than doubled.

Wats the price difference between a new sub legacy get vs the 2nd hand one that u got?

The difference in dep/yr is your extra funds for investing for that yr.... and at those levels.. it’s nt even called investing...

Blue chips I only bot one then... not a scatter gun approach... and a true investor will not allow a stock price to double before taking profit... pls keep ur amateurish comments to yourself

• Praise 4

I am guessing you must be very good at using highfalutin language to engage people. But somehow I see more disagreeing with you.

Also, don't assume to know who we are behind these logitech keyboards. You don't really know who you are talking to and about. (Of course not me though. I am just your "below-average-performing-individual-that-only-knows-how-to-complain-online) :)

Still trying to pin blame on Temasek's head? You do know those investments during the Global Financial Crisis have tripled in value, right? Even those Citibank shares bought at $2 have reverse split and are now at $75.

How did you grow your money during the GFC? Or only know how to repeat conspiracy theories? Good for Singapore that you don't qualify to work at Temasek.

I bought a nice used Subaru Legacy GT during the downturn, and loaded up on blue chips which have since more than doubled.

Me Too.. Except I loaded on properties instead of blue chip. At that time still don't know how to play share. Sometime in life, it is better to look at our own self and look at our capabilities before complaining.

My current young ang mo boss is a scholar from Germany. At first we thought he is still green and will not perform. Over the last 2 years, we were proven wrong. He was sent from HO for a reason. Young and Green but have a brain. Can handle situation and may not have the necessary domain knowledge. The previous chinese singaporean boss rule us like an empire. Very typical kiasu, sadist mentality.

Sometime I do agree the leaders are born with brain, they can carry themself very well and handle emergencies, unlike me.This explain I am not moving in my career. Be contented lar and look out for some investment in this AAA rated country.

I am guessing you must be very good at using highfalutin language to engage people. But somehow I see more disagreeing with you.

Also, don't assume to know who we are behind these logitech keyboards. You don't really know who you are talking to and about. (Of course not me though. I am just your "below-average-performing-individual-that-only-knows-how-to-complain-online) :)

You spying on me?

How do you know I am using a logitech keyboard? G710+ model!

Wah sei....after a slow start, the show has started. Clap clap

Now, shld I go for the salted or caramel popcorn combo? Can't decide....

• Praise 2

Same old grouse, but ask yourself if you were any good in NS or at school or in at work?

These army scholars still have to pass exams, pass IPPT, pass situational tests. You sit for the same test but cannot score higher?

We like to poke scholars but in reality you were not top rated at school, NS or work, right? So it's merely envy and resentment of those more successful.

If your ideas so rational and great, how come WP never ask you to join their exco? The reality is you complain alot but got no willpower to think and act rationally.

Just to jump into the discussion.

And i am totally neutral to start off here.

I used to complain why my income tax is so high.

Next year it will be lower since i hardly had income in 2017

And in 2019, i probably wouldnt have to pay a single cent!!!

Gotta see how to start freeloading....

Yeah!

Edited by Throttle2

Turbocharged

Same old grouse, but ask yourself if you were any good in NS or at school or in at work?

These army scholars still have to pass exams, pass IPPT, pass situational tests. You sit for the same test but cannot score higher?

We like to poke scholars but in reality you were not top rated at school, NS or work, right? So it's merely envy and resentment of those more successful.

If your ideas so rational and great, how come WP never ask you to join their exco? The reality is you complain alot but got no willpower to think and act rationally.

Since u think u r so smart so clever so support gahmen and try to lecture people then u shld be a scholar...a minister...or at lease a MP liao lor. Care to share what n who u are to lecture ppl?

Since u said u r chinese then can u write in chinese? If u can't then u r not a chinese.

↡ Advertisement