CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

Me Too.. Except I loaded on properties instead of blue chip. At that time still don't know how to play share. Sometime in life, it is better to look at our own self and look at our capabilities before complaining.

My current young ang mo boss is a scholar from Germany. At first we thought he is still green and will not perform. Over the last 2 years, we were proven wrong. He was sent from HO for a reason. Young and Green but have a brain. Can handle situation and may not have the necessary domain knowledge. The previous chinese singaporean boss rule us like an empire. Very typical kiasu, sadist mentality.

Sometime I do agree the leaders are born with brain, they can carry themself very well and handle emergencies, unlike me.This explain I am not moving in my career. Be contented lar and look out for some investment in this AAA rated country.

err...the way you described your ex-boss of a tyrant sounds very familiar here....
↡ Advertisement

Can CCB coach MRT and LTA?

We don't want to hear what went wrong and excuses.

We don't want to hear what they are going to do to fix things.

We want to hear it has been fixed.

CCB please teach them how to be a great success as you keep claiming you are and maybe just a has been.

Don't be shy to lay into them your expert knowledge.

Please teach them how to suck eggs like a grandmother.

Please don't accept complaints and mediocre performance from them.

And please don't let them take their own sweet time about it.

Please shake a sense of urgency into them.

CCB they need you at MRT not COE.

Good luck I expect A+ from you and nothing less.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 12

Can CCB coach MRT and LTA?

We don't want to hear what went wrong and excuses.

We don't want to hear what they are going to do to fix things.

We want to hear it has been fixed.

CCB please teach them how to be a great success as you keep claiming you are and maybe used to be.

Don't be shy to lay into them your expert knowledge.

Please teach them how to suck eggs like a grandmother.

Please don't accept complains and mediocre performance from them.

And please don't let them take their own sweet time about it.

Please shake a sense of urgency into them.

CCB they need you at MRT not COE.

Good luck I expect A+ from you and nothing less.

ð

The scholars at SMRT and LTA neber buy 2nd hand Subaru wor, how to be smart & successful? Tsk tsk
  • Praise 2

Just to jump into the discussion.

And i am totally neutral to start off here.

I used to complain why my income tax is so high.

Next year it will be lower since i hardly had income in 2017

And in 2019, i probably wouldnt have to pay a single cent!!!

Gotta see how to start freeloading....

Yeah!

He is on my ignore list so I can't read his replies but based on what I read in your quoted reply, he's back to his same old style of reply again.

His way of life is, if you are not good at something then you are not qualified to comment. Supreme bulls**t, very elitist mentality and he pratas around very fast by flanking you with unrelated assumptions.

Just because I don't know how to cook doesn't mean I can't comment on how tasty or bad the food that I buy.

Therefore, if he does not know anything about us then he should STFU and don't assume.

Whatever the folks here says are based on observations about events that actually happened. Granted that losses are part and parcel in investment and business. But where others in the private sector are fired, these people remain highly paid and gets to sit around in C level musical chairs. This is a fact.

Inexperienced people gets parachuted in to high posts is a also fact.

but Whatever he says here are based on assumptions.

And very likely he will get everything wrong about you too.

• Praise 5

Wah sei....after a slow start, the show has started. Clap clap

Now, shld I go for the salted or caramel popcorn combo? Can't decide....

Caramel for me and a super large Ice lemon tea to go with pls!!

• Praise 3

The scholars at SMRT and LTA neber buy 2nd hand Subaru wor, how to be smart & successful? Tsk tsk

I bought a new car.

That just shows how big a failure I am.

I wish I was a big success like CCB and can drive a second hand car.

With CCB everything is reverse. Success is failure. Second hand car is good new car is bad. So when he says he is a big success I know exactly what he means.

When he calls everyone here a mediocre complainer. He actually means the opposite.

It took a long time but now I really understand him. Just reverse everything he says and it all makes sense.

KTV hostess. Thank you velli much

Knn, I suddenly wake up! Thought it's Chinese Swimming Club BabyBlade!

I go to the lounge very often but never heard got a BabyBlade there...

Chey........

Come here eat pop corn...

Cow and duck talk. No one will agree with each other. That’s like 30% and 70% talking to each other... waste time.

• Praise 1

Come here eat pop corn...

Cow and duck talk. No one will agree with each other. That’s like 30% and 70% talking to each other... waste time.

Got you around , things will be fun  :D

I can tell the Hypocrite Complainers are chinese by the phrases used and the sentence structure. They all aspire to buy car or can already buy car with loans so implies have steady job and have a home. And I think most are older senior because of the type of complaints and the lifestyle described.

And most are english educated because using computer to access forums and bother to read through these forums.

I can assure you, in this thread alone, there are non-chinese posters.