CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

I see you like SM [grin] ........ @pinobii got to be careful :a-fun:

Err...two questions

1. Who is this CSCBB?

2. What is SM? Dont know whats this but if he likes lao mm, then doggie needs to be careful [:p][laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Actually there is so much on ministers being in the top of the field. The question is, are they really?

I opine that they are top in A field but not in THE field they are heading. If they were tops there would be no smrt breakdown, our GDP jumping.

If you say no right to complain, it is akin to a doctor telling a patient not question a doctor's treatment even if it seems not the be really effective and yet draining on the finances because

1) patient is still recovering albeit marginally

2) patient is not a top doctor so no right to be jealous of knowledge and no right to question since he is not knowledgeable about medicine

3) if patient seeks a second opinion he is ungrateful to doctor number one who is working so hard to treat him.

• Praise 2

Err...two questions

1. Who is this CSCBB?

2. What is SM? Dont know whats this but if he likes lao mm, then doggie needs to be careful [:p][laugh] [laugh]

One question only me .......... what is lao mm?
  • Praise 1

Humble-bragging spotted.

But I beat you. I have not paid income tax for almost a decade already. In Singapore dividend income and capital gains not taxed.

I choose to hao lian abit to show these Hypocrite Complainers that by filling their ears and brain with grumbling and complaints, they miss the golden opportunities appearing in Singapore.

Of course, but the biggest complainers are Chinese Middle-class senior males with white collar jobs. I know because I was surrounded by them. They were some of my friends, some of my university circle, office colleagues, the citizens I hired...

In the other thread i hv already told you before u can argue all you want about your views. But you cannot attack any single group in Singapore due to our multi racial laws.. set by the gahmen you refuse to complain about. Let the system you so cherish decide if they should stop you.

Btw... im not in town right now.. but when I am back. A police report will be filed by me against your nick name for repeatedly throwing unsubstantiated and demeaning remarks on a specific group.

Let’s see where u stand when that happens

One more thing. Don’t bother defending ur comments.. . Let the system u claim to support decide if ur such comments are indeed racist in nature

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 2

In the other thread i hv already told you before u can argue all you want about your views. But you cannot attack any single group in Singapore due to our multi racial laws.. set by the gahmen you refuse to complain about. Let the system you so cherish decide if they should stop you.

Btw... im not in town right now.. but when I am back. A police report will be filed by me against your nick name for repeatedly throwing unsubstantiated and demeaning remarks on a specific group.

Let’s see where u stand when that happens

Seriously? A police report? Nothing will happen la so don't waste your time. What's the point anyway? Just treat it as ranting lor.

BTW, do you know you can lodge a police report online on the spf website? Don't need to dictate your story to some NSF who might not accurate record what you tell him. You can write in your own words.

But hor, if you report, please let the SPF know that kusje is NOT willing to be a witness  [:|]

Seriously? A police report? Nothing will happen la so don't waste your time. What's the point anyway? Just treat it as ranting lor.

BTW, do you know you can lodge a police report online on the spf website? Don't need to dictate your story to some NSF who might not accurate record what you tell him. You can write in your own words.

But hor, if you report, please let the SPF know that kusje is NOT willing to be a witness [:|]

Public forum.. need additional evidence meh? Diff to type on iPad ley..

Actually.. io will most likely just ask the admin to ban this guy la..

I don’t have much agst most of the things he say.. but I really take to offence making sweeping statements about specific groups of people..

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 2

So cscbb are u a Chinese that doesn't know Chinese? Or not a Chinese?

Prob AMDK... Nose up in the sky thinking that no one is above him. Thinking he knows all and everyone else is a grumbler. Very sad.. And very shallow. Zero EQ
  • Praise 4

Prob AMDK... Nose up in the sky thinking that no one is above him. Thinking he knows all and everyone else is a grumbler. Very sad.. And very shallow. Zero EQ

To be fair.. he did state he is Chinese before.. I don’t think he is a liar.. regardless.. does not excuse attacks of any group.. whether he is said group... or if I am said group.. is not in question here

Cscbb generated a lot of exciting debates about seemingly fair ministers salaries, unappreciative white collar folks, people who complain and grouse about life and government etc in the COE thread. In order not to distract the COE discussion, I create this new thread for cscbb to state his points here. I also like to invite all to participate in his debate and discussion here so that we all could leave the future COE threads alone so as to focus on COE price movement and discussion only. So please feel free to raise your points here.

1st prize 4D : TS 3833. Huat Ah!!
  • Praise 7

@CSCCB is like a 4-whell drive ... jack of all trades .... got real endurance ..... anything also can answer and rebutt ... better than goooogle .....

• Praise 1

Someone ask me to visit this thread with potato chips [laugh]

Anyone still remember about the case of "Heather Chua" ?

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-under-investigation-posting-racist-remarks-heather-chua

Wah.. @superbored, see can make it to the headlines or not leh.. Quickly come back from wherever u are.. Wait for the report. Hehe.. My popcorn finish for today liao. Wait for u to come back i get another jumbo combo..
↡ Advertisement