CSCBB's coaching corner

Ct3833

(edited)

1st prize 4D : TS 3833. Huat Ah!!

Haha thanks bro. This is a 20 years license plate, stop buying 4d already. Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Think siam le, this thread like very fierce, not suitable for mm ð

chief got phobia bo tai bo chi kena scolding cannot sleep again har?

• Praise 2

re: ...Better that than someone who calls me...

Ask for the wisdom to discern that not all who whack are hateful. Not all who mouth sweet agreement have your best interests at heart.

Can you recognise Tough Love?

I recognise and agree with statement. But I do not want to receive tough love from every single MF i meet. Especially not from a faceless  LIM PEH GA LI GONG type online.

kthxbye

• Praise 2

Humble-bragging spotted.

But I beat you. I have not paid income tax for almost a decade already. In Singapore dividend income and capital gains not taxed.

I choose to hao lian abit to show these Hypocrite Complainers that by filling their ears and brain with grumbling and complaints, they miss the golden opportunities appearing in Singapore.

Of course, but the biggest complainers are Chinese Middle-class senior males with white collar jobs. I know because I was surrounded by them. They were some of my friends, some of my university circle, office colleagues, the citizens I hired...

I gave you 5 dislike for the racist comment. 

Since so many are already actively engaging you, i will just eat popcorn and watch the show. 

• Praise 7

I gave you 5 dislike for the racist comment. 

Since so many are already actively engaging you, i will just eat popcorn and watch the show. 

Bro, dunno today got show or not leh. I'm also ready to buy jumbo combo to watch the show.. Popcorn business in MCF is back on track with many supporters coming in..

• Praise 1

Bro, dunno today got show or not leh. I'm also ready to buy jumbo combo to watch the show.. Popcorn business in MCF is back on track with many supporters coming in..

Lai lai

post-1105-0-49857800-1507774593_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

i am curious... a few of you mention racist comments from cscbb

is it this sentence?  the biggest complainers are Chinese Middle-class senior males with white collar jobs

sounds more like generalisation than racist to me

• Praise 1

is it this sentence? the biggest complainers are Chinese Middle-class senior males with white collar jobs

Because now a day people kuniang you cannot say anything bad and then mention their race de.
  • Praise 2

is it this sentence? the biggest complainers are Chinese Middle-class senior males with white collar jobs

Definitely not true. In my experience in life, males tend to be more "steady" then ahem cough. So men of all races actually don't complain so much for the sake of complaining as compared to ahem I choking now.
  • Praise 1

Definitely not true. In my experience in life, males tend to be more "steady" then ahem cough. So men of all races actually don't complain so much for the sake of complaining as compared to ahem I choking now.

Fake news. Man complain the most... just look at mcf.
  • Praise 2

Until you learn to stop complaining and blaming gahmen then I will acknowledge you are better than me.

I am not top in my industry that's why I continually try to improve my skills. But I do say that learning to stop complaining, developing a savings habit, avoid heavy car loans, and some patience, will go a long way.

You are probably an older male citizen so very much too proud to change.

until you show me in which way i am blaming the gahmen, then you are qualified to speak.

you are not top in your field; neither are you top of society and neither are you a social leader. so don't act dua kee and tell us what we should do when we did not ask for any advice (in your case, trash talk).

my nick is theoldjaffa but that doesn't mean i am old.

see, you assume too much. you are so full of yourself. one fine day you will fall flat on your face.

since you like to assume, i shall follow.

you are sabbie right? 

I did not even pass situational tests for OCS. And throughout NS always try to find ways to eat snake. Say waste of time, but when come out to work, the jobs you get are not skilled and you are mediocre at work.

thank you for such clear description of yourself.

now we affirm what a failure you are (or have been).

Already ignored but quoted postings still appears in verbatim....... :D

Decided to get my favourite premium attas full cash freshly made (not left overs or second hand) caramel macadamia popcorn to watch the show.....

garretts_tin.jpg

@theoldjaffa, chill bro....not worth it to raise your blood pressure over him. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6