• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
41 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

interesting .... anyone visited the new cinema ?

http://thepoppingpos...-in-paya-lebar/

Tianmo and Lala81 praised this

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there any real difference (or just perceived ones)?

Last time I was in a cinema was probably 2012 or 2013. Someone gave me a GV giftcard last year - I sold it at a 20% discount ...

Edited by Kusje, 11 October 2017 - 08:34 AM.

That is all.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it 4K quality? [:p]

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My flower eyes cannot see 8K screen liao la :yuush:

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:39 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sometimes my eyes see something
But my mind see other things :grin:
Freeder praised this

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All-laser cinema? I long time never go see movie liao?! Looks like recently there are two new cinema opened in the east area, singpost centre and parkway parade.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

last movie I watched was batman vs superman and waterway.

was the 3d + something version ...

but my eyesight got problem so was pretty much of a waste.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:33 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

112 Katong GV closing down by end of the year....sigh [smallcry]

All-laser cinema? I long time never go see movie liao?! Looks like recently there are two new cinema opened in the east area, singpost centre and parkway parade.

Trust your mind.... :D

Sometimes my eyes see something
But my mind see other things :grin:

#notmypresident

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

112 Katong GV closing down by end of the year....sigh [smallcry]

Trust your mind.... :D

112 Katong GV closing down?  :o  Maybe thats why parkway parade opened a new cinema?!

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Parkway parade one is cathay right? Heard it is pretty small. 

112 Katong GV closing down?  :o  Maybe thats why parkway parade opened a new cinema?!

#notmypresident

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most of the new cineplexes have smaller halls. 

Personally I still prefer going to bigger halls when watching action movies. 

focus

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:58 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Waa.... Don't stand and face the projector hor, especially the tall ones...

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

http://www.straitsti...-parkway-parade

7 halls

GV also opening a new cinema in Bedok next year.  [thumbsup]

Atonchia praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:20 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Long time no go to parkway parade, quite surprisingly that they opened cinema there after so many decades. I guess they closed down the giant there and convert into cinema ah? 

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Long time no go to parkway parade, quite surprisingly that they opened cinema there after so many decades. I guess they closed down the giant there and convert into cinema ah? 

GIANT still around. 

Anyone knows what was on level 7?

I suspect is some open roof spaces converted to the cinema or some vacant office spaces converted.

Edited by DACH, 11 October 2017 - 02:37 PM.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cinema visit, maybe only when the last jedi comes out. My last movie was The Force awakens.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

GIANT still around. 

Anyone knows what was on level 7?

I suspect is some open roof spaces converted to the cinema or some vacant office spaces converted.

Giant is which level ah? I always thought giant is the highest shop level?!

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Giant is which level ah? I always thought giant is the highest shop level?!

Level 3.

The cinema is at level 7. I think there was an open rooftop playground at level 7. Probably that space has converted to the cinema.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Level 3.

The cinema is at level 7. I think there was an open rooftop playground at level 7. Probably that space has converted to the cinema.

Giant only level 3? So what is on level 4-6?

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:18 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Giant only level 3? So what is on level 4-6?

http://www.parkwaypa...re-directory/#/

Nothing much.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: golden village, cinema, all laser and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users