SMRT Train Tracks Flooded After Thunderstorm

Blueray

This is new public transport? Boat train or train boat? Those working in CBD can alight at Clifford Pier?

Still under trial, next gen public transport, was supposed to be a top secret project.

• Praise 2

They should receive an award for this.

Breakdown on a weekend instead of workday so major improvement there.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 4

Hmm better do some more testing..wait passengers get electrocuted while the train is travelling?

Now tunnel even flooded.

Imagine if the flooding doesn't stop and fill to the brim, don't know how many people will be drowned. 

• Praise 1

Still down for certain parts..

[NSL]:Train svcs btwn #AngMoKio and #Newton both directions are not avail. Free regular and bridging bus svcs along affected stns are avail.

Now tunnel even flooded.

Imagine if the flooding doesn't stop and fill to the brim, don't know how many people will be drowned. 

Was told there's water pumps in the tunnel to pump out excess water...

• Praise 3

The rain wasn't that bad. But now you have flooding in mrt tracks, which hasn't happened before, I think.

My guess is all the relentless digging around the island non-stop is causing this problem. It's payback time.

• Praise 2

It's always amusing to see ppl comment as though voting for a non pap party will turn into some kinda revolution overnight. It doesn't happen that way. In fact after a revolution it's chaos and civil unrest from what we learn in history.

Question is how do you know that this non pap party will not use the existing policies and salaries and run the show? I'm not supporting any party but no reason why I shouldn't question or doubt the said party ppl are talking about. Actually, which specific credible non pap party are ppl talking about?

I understand what u r getting at

When people made such comments, it's an emotional outburst

They are just trying to diss the incumbent and to see them achieve a smaller mandate. Basically in army terms, to ask them to "wake up their farking idea"

Even WP acknowledges that it's impossible to form a govt. They are just too small.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2