SMRT Train Tracks Flooded After Thunderstorm

Blueray

Salah lah bro, should be this one...

untitled.jpg

KBW-Taichi.jpeg

Best Actor award goes to:

hara-kiri-khaw-boon-wan_3.jpg

In the mean while, the co-actor has been reported missing...

desmond-kuek-missing.jpg

DK is a SMaRT CEO ............
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done

It's SMRTs job la.
  • Praise 1

Have you been arrowed to do area cleaning ? Have you used a pail ? Yes, you have been trained. [laugh]

oh, this primitive way huh... 

ok, must turnout all go to NTUC and Giant to fall in the pails first hor...

• Praise 1

When the contractors initially handed over every part of the system to MRTC, that was nearly 30 years ago, every contractor had to give MRTC a detailed Maintenance Manual.

Looks like those Maintenance Manuals were stored on a shelf somewhere and haven't been looked at since.

Becos property market so hot everywhere enbloc fever catching up MRT oso ownself want to join the en bloc fray since now 30 years old Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Salah lah bro, should be this one...

untitled.jpg

KBW-Taichi.jpeg

Best Actor award goes to:

hara-kiri-khaw-boon-wan_3.jpg

desmond-kuek-missing.jpg

Talk is cheap. Have to pay them millions for their cheap talk, yet take no responsibilities and solve no problems.

Waste my tax money.

It is raining heavily outside now, wonder will the tunnel become flooded again?

be prepared for alternative transport on case it is still raining tmr morning.

• Praise 1

be prepared for alternative transport on case it is still raining tmr morning.

I believe the stretch between the flooded track not very stable from now on. The flooded water could already affected other things in the tunnel liao?!

• Praise 1

I believe the stretch between the flooded track not very stable from now on. The flooded water could already affected other things in the tunnel liao?!

I hope they had really checked that all electrical connection and grounding thoroughly, frequency of lightning tonight very high. Hope nothing is shorted .

They still want to push more students into taking up rail or transport engineering studies ... i think the job sure like hell, long working hours and constant on-call to solve ever increasing problems! Engineering job already bad enough, rail engineering will be a new low!

It is a little late now to develop tech expertise. The problems have become a big tsunami.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

I hope they had really checked that all electrical connection and grounding thoroughly, frequency of lightning tonight very high. Hope nothing is shorted .

post-157298-0-54752900-1507583702.png

• Praise 1

Salah lah bro, should be this one..

I used to think Khaw was a good problem solver n thought he was a good choice for the Transport Minister role but he has gone missing in all the recent issues. To think Tuck Yew got hell during his time when he actually walked the ground n was on site at most break downs. All i can say is that some people just born lucky, saddled with the same problem but different treatment! Edited by Spring
  • Praise 13

I used to think Khaw was a good problem solver n thought he was a good choice for the Transport Minister role but he has gone missing in all the recent issues. To think Tuck Yew got hell during his time when he actually walked the ground n was on site at most break downs. All i can say is that some people just born lucky, saddled with the same problem but different treatment!

Isn't that called politics?

Very common in offices.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4