Got amused by Mercedes Benz

SGCMHello

I am just a mediocre Chinese worker, so Merc is out of my reach, But my aim is to work harder to buy a used BMW with full cash one day.

Haha bro,you better than me.

I work very very hard also cant afford,lol..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Insurance Jin Pai Tan...........

One of the sectors that will be severely disrupted going forward.

ð

But still got people bite........ dunno how to read between the lines ba.

ð

I think the problem with the insurance industry is the annoying agents.

If the can make an app I would rather buy insurance from an app.

Since it's an app no need to pay agent commission.

• Praise 4

I also wonder...why these days soooooooo many higher intelligent being appeared, all trying to help...SMLJ also must list points make table to compare... 

Lets respect all car owners decision, no sweeping statement...be it BnB or Top of range.

Most of us works for it...call it for work, for self-convenience, for family, for anything...

May those aspired to drive have a car or many cars, enjoy the 1 life we have, no need to change others...

Difference between your post and a knife?

A knife has a point.

Hahahahahaha

Sorry don’t understand what you’re trying to say in your post. MB may be trying to capture market share of people who cannot afford the higher C, E class people by having the A, B, CLA models?

Someone who is able to pay in full in cash for a A180 hatchback vs someone who needs to take max loan to get an C class. Who is better off financially?

• Praise 8

Thanks for the advice.

So are you an insurance agent? Can help me look at my finances and recommend if I need to put more money into insurance or if I can afford a MB?

Just tell us how much you have and we will tell you.

We are impartial and not trying to sell you insurance or a Benz.

You can trust us.

You think you can trust the insurance agent?

Turbocharged

Give the TS some credit la. I just copied and paste his article , make some changes highlighted in red  , and it makes a good template applicable for other makes :-  [rolleyes]

Got amused by Toyota 

I was introduced to the cars in showroom and salesman was professional but Little did he knew that I read in between the lines of what was said....

Did u know that the showroom is "split" into 2? On one side is the true DNA of Toyota/Lexus , rear wheel drive, luxuriously finished, made in Japan, the IS class, ES class ..... and above.

On the other side are the "cheap" ones, meant to compete with Koreans.  Altis and Vios   and their variants. To cut cost, it's front wheel drive, made in cheaper countries, quite a lot more plastic being used in the car etc. Target market are the "cannot afford Toyota customers" but die die want to buy young buyers.

Just find it amusing. Anyway Toyota, are generally well engineered and SAFE.

• Praise 19

Just tell us how much you have and we will tell you.

We are impartial and not trying to sell you insurance or a Benz.

You can trust us.

You think you can trust the insurance agent?

I am just a mediocre Chinese worker, so Merc is out of my reach, But my aim is to work harder to buy a used BMW with full cash one day.

I bbcsc suppork u

• Praise 1

Give the TS some credit la. I just copied and paste his article , make some changes highlighted in red  , and it makes a good template applicable for other makes :-  [rolleyes]

Got amused by Toyota 

I was introduced to the cars in showroom and salesman was professional but Little did he knew that I read in between the lines of what was said....

Did u know that the showroom is "split" into 2? On one side is the true DNA of Toyota/Lexus , rear wheel drive, luxuriously finished, made in Japan, the IS class, ES class ..... and above.

On the other side are the "cheap" ones, meant to compete with Koreans.  Altis and Vios   and their variants. To cut cost, it's front wheel drive, made in cheaper countries, quite a lot more plastic being used in the car etc. Target market are the "cannot afford Toyota customers" but die die want to buy young buyers.

Just find it amusing. Anyway Toyota, are generally well engineered and SAFE.

Hahaha I like you post  [:p]  [laugh] 

• Praise 4

Trust you? Of course I would rather trust an insurance agent as he is certified by our great government's MAS.

What certification do you have?

Birth cert.

• Praise 3

I think the problem with the insurance industry is the annoying agents.

If the can make an app I would rather buy insurance from an app.

Since it's an app no need to pay agent commission.

• Praise 2