• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
70 replies to this topic | 303 praises

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ahem, this thread is created for friendly discussion / chat about COE (and related matters). For anything else, kindly go to this thread or this one, to air your view (special thanks to Ct3833 for the wonderful initiative). Thanks in advance for your attention and look forward to your fullest cooperation. :a-nospamhere:

Have a nice weekend, and also good luck to those vested.  [flowerface] [flowerface]

29xwt1t.png

snc7dz.png

hdQ5upe.png

The details of the October 2017 second open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 16 October 2017, 12 noon

Tender closes: Thursday, 19 October 2017, 4.00 pm

Tender results: Thursday, 19 October 2017 (Available on the www.onemotoring.com.sg website)

The total quota available for this tender is 4,565 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category A: Cars (up to 1600cc & 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,815

Category B: Cars (above 1600cc or 97kW (130bhp)) => 1,285

Category D: Motorcycles => 478

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES:

Category C: Goods Vehicles and Buses => 445

Category E: Open Category => 542

Edited by Carbon82, 13 October 2017 - 02:30 PM.

Showster, Megadark, antelop and Dynamix123 praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

GerryChua
  • GerryChua
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, next COE should closed on the 19th Oct instead of 18th (Deepavali)

Toeknee_33 and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

3rd bid and i pray hard, i dont wish to get my coe anymore..  [laugh]

fall in love with my current car again.

Doppel, Showster, Volvobrick and 2 Anonymous members praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:03 PM

andrewyewkc
  • Premium member
    andrewyewkc
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Cat A: $40,000

Cat B: $46,000

Should be falling trend?

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3rd bid and i pray hard, i dont wish to get my coe anymore.. [laugh]

fall in love with my current car again.

So you want me to mess up the COE to go high?

😀
Kurty and Pocy praised this
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:37 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tiagong some cars price already affected by the ves, thus se n buyers should be bidding like mad

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

Elepoo
  • Elepoo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Cat A: 43k
Cat B: 50k

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think down by $1k for cat A, b and open. market weak
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

So you want me to mess up the COE to go high?

😀

BFF, its your call. Deem as you do fit.

let the rest have their COE, i can wait.

no hurry.  [:p]

Jamesc praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

As a typical Singaporean, hoping Cat B to maintain or end up higher since I am on 1 bid guaranteed.
Realistically, should trend down for both Cats since demand is not strong. Perhaps by $1-2K

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:23 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yeah. Most likely moderated downwards by 3 to 5 K.

Most likely will cut off at COE rebate level.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I believe

Cat.A = $36,888
Cat.B = $46,888

All soften because really lose demand due to retrenchment fear.
Doppel and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Tiagong some cars price already affected by the ves, thus se n buyers should be bidding like mad

Dealers will only spread fear so that more will commit.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, next COE should closed on the 19th Oct instead of 18th (Deepavali)

no wonder I see the date I thought TS got the date wrong ...

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 no more siao Ah Lao ..... everyone get COE
Pinobii, Freeder, Noob79, Aaronlkl, Angcheek, Spring, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:45 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If the ves really increased all car price by 10k +-, coe drop 10k also same la
andrewyewkc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

COE premium is determined by the marginal buyer.

Vehicles which still have VES rebate in 2018 would be more competitive, and hence AD should be able to bid higher for COE.

i.e., 黄小琥,没那么简单。

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:59 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Looking at Carbon's table, the price trend is declining. The market seems fairly weak as well.
SPH is accelerating cost take out, more people will lose their jobs earlier.
SIA Engineering is looking into sheding its huge labour expense to improve their margin, their employees can see the axe coming. I dont see how COE price can go up unless government chut pattern again.
My guess is cat A will be around 38k, Cat B around 47k.
antelop and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

COE premium is determined by the marginal buyer.

Vehicles which still have VES rebate in 2018 would be more competitive, and hence AD should be able to bid higher for COE.

i.e., é»å°ç¥ï¼æ²¡é£ä¹ç®åã

Not sure which car have ves rebate
Tiagong even hybrid prius also increase 11k for ves.

I really dont know is not affected and what car can get the rebate. Even if that model have the rebate, it might not be the model the buyer wants.

Those who bought during the past few months should got the best deal. I cant imagine what is the normal bb car price will be like when there is ves n coe quota reduce ard 2018 2019

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:39 PM

Cmi
  • Premium member
    Cmi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Not same. If u sell your car. At least still can get some cash back from the coe. If u give the tax. That may mean no refund as gov tax u for that.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: coe, bidding, car, 2017, october

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users