• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic | 497 praises

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I noticed recently,alot of E-Bikes fitted with a small Licence Plate with 5 numbers,but i wonder,is these bikes legal.?Today Spotted 1 at Geylang,with Licence plate,still can go up to 50km/h,i wonder how the LTA give Licence to these very fast E-Bikes.?

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Like this ?

https://www.onemotor...d_bicycles.html

Attached Thumbnails

• 1501486357614.jpg

Aaronlkl, Uncle2 and Tianmo praised this
focus

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:46 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I noticed recently,alot of E-Bikes fitted with a small Licence Plate with 5 numbers,but i wonder,is these bikes legal.?Today Spotted 1 at Geylang,with Licence plate,still can go up to 50km/h,i wonder how the LTA give Licence to these very fast E-Bikes.?

Geylang
Atonchia praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Geylang

Lol

I wanted ask ...
Aaronlkl, Uncle2, Mustank, FourZero, Tianmo, Angcheek, Noob79 and 3 other members praised this

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Soon we will see a lot of PABs bearing the same number plate with 23456 running around in Geylang.
Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:18 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i think someone do "Fake" Licence Plates....those Bikes i spotted is those Heavy Duty type not..legal types.

Fairlady.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They should have the license plate tamper proof just like the OPC plates. 

And.... Don't forget about enforcement. No point having license plates when no one spots check and enforce these rules. 

Mustank and Atrecord praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should just ban
Hamburger, Neutrino, DACH and Atrecord praised this

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seeing any ebikes or scooters on pedestrian pathway is one of my greatest peeves. I simply cannot enjoy a leisure walk with my OC nowadays. Always and often got irritated by them.

Bicycles ringing non stop behind my back included. Unless they open their mouth I would not give way.
Neutrino, Ender, Tianmo and Uncle2 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seeing any ebikes or scooters on pedestrian pathway is one of my greatest peeves. I simply cannot enjoy a leisure walk with my OC nowadays. Always and often got irritated by them.

Bicycles ringing non stop behind my back included. Unless they open their mouth I would not give way.

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them.  <_<  <_<  <_<

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Some of them will even blare horns at us to make way for them zooming through the pavements. I'll just ignore and do a little spin.

Spin.gif

Mcf777 and Noob79 praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them. <_< <_< <_<

Yah, those ccb thinks they have the right of way.....
Tianmo, Mcf777 and Noob79 praised this

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Just ban all these things. They are such a nuisance to everyone on the pavements and the roads.

The streets were safe and orderly when the authorities ban them completely just years ago. Now the authorities are doing a very bad job of bringing these things back that makes the streets more hazardous and messy instead. Bad Move.  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

Mcf777 and Mustank praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I will write to LTA,about those superfast E-Bikes with Licence plate...

Mcf777 praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Already Written in,see what the LTA Monkeys reply.... [:(]

Tianmo praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just ban all these things. They are such a nuisance to everyone on the pavements and the roads.

The streets were safe and orderly when the authorities ban them completely just years ago. Now the authorities are doing a very bad job of bringing these things back that makes the streets more hazardous and messy instead. Bad Move.  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

just now rcvd a video in my phone ... knn ... i would assume that a kid got knocked down by a vehicle in china coz got a mangled toddler bicycle with training wheels beside the body.

but the thing is they had to scrap and pick up bits and pieces of the body from the road !! damned !!

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them. <_< <_< <_<

No need to charge, just use your palm to block one of the handle bar to protect yourself and see what happen?
Tianmo praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Uncle2
  • Premium member
    Uncle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last Friday e scooter dash in front of my car and threatened to beat me. He not happy I didn't give way to him.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20171015-215047.png
  • Screenshot_20171015-215338.png

Vratenza, Angcheek, Noob79, Tianmo, Dleodleo, Beregond, Mustank and 4 other members praised this

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:01 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Should ask why is he on the road?
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Agree that the simplest option is to ban them all.

LTA has to undo this stupid mess that it has created, but has no clues as to how it will turn out, and even less idea of how to deal with it.

By now, a number of people have died, and many more are injured, and i'm sure countless are frightened/worried, and most non-users are frustrated and upset at them...

If they can't control it, then dun let it run amok. The fella who proposed and the one who approved the idea, should be fired right away!

Last Friday e scooter dash in front of my car and threatened to beat me. He not happy I didn't give way to him.

Got send to TP/LTA or not?

He's not supposed to be there in the first place right?

Neutrino and Uncle2 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: e-bikes, licence legal and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users