E-Bikes

ER-3682

I noticed recently,alot of E-Bikes fitted with a small Licence Plate with 5 numbers,but i wonder,is these bikes legal.?Today Spotted 1 at Geylang,with Licence plate,still can go up to 50km/h,i wonder how the LTA give Licence to these very fast E-Bikes.?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I noticed recently,alot of E-Bikes fitted with a small Licence Plate with 5 numbers,but i wonder,is these bikes legal.?Today Spotted 1 at Geylang,with Licence plate,still can go up to 50km/h,i wonder how the LTA give Licence to these very fast E-Bikes.?

Geylang
  • Praise 1

They should have the license plate tamper proof just like the OPC plates. 

And.... Don't forget about enforcement. No point having license plates when no one spots check and enforce these rules. 

• Praise 2

Seeing any ebikes or scooters on pedestrian pathway is one of my greatest peeves. I simply cannot enjoy a leisure walk with my OC nowadays. Always and often got irritated by them.

Bicycles ringing non stop behind my back included. Unless they open their mouth I would not give way.

• Praise 5

Seeing any ebikes or scooters on pedestrian pathway is one of my greatest peeves. I simply cannot enjoy a leisure walk with my OC nowadays. Always and often got irritated by them.

Bicycles ringing non stop behind my back included. Unless they open their mouth I would not give way.

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them.  <_<  <_<  <_<

• Praise 6

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them. <_<<_<<_<

Yah, those ccb thinks they have the right of way.....

• Praise 3

Just ban all these things. They are such a nuisance to everyone on the pavements and the roads.

The streets were safe and orderly when the authorities ban them completely just years ago. Now the authorities are doing a very bad job of bringing these things back that makes the streets more hazardous and messy instead. Bad Move.  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Just ban all these things. They are such a nuisance to everyone on the pavements and the roads.

The streets were safe and orderly when the authorities ban them completely just years ago. Now the authorities are doing a very bad job of bringing these things back that makes the streets more hazardous and messy instead. Bad Move.  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]

just now rcvd a video in my phone ... knn ... i would assume that a kid got knocked down by a vehicle in china coz got a mangled toddler bicycle with training wheels beside the body.

but the thing is they had to scrap and pick up bits and pieces of the body from the road !! damned !!

yesterday while jogging on the pavement, two bicycles came right at me, with no intention of stopping or giving way, I had to side step onto the muddy grass patches and dirty my shoes. I promised myself next time I will just charge right into them. <_<<_<<_<

No need to charge, just use your palm to block one of the handle bar to protect yourself and see what happen?
  • Praise 1

Last Friday e scooter dash in front of my car and threatened to beat me. He not happy I didn't give way to him.

post-81158-0-84990300-1508075874_thumb.png

post-81158-0-05564900-1508075891_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 17