Traded in car with AD and it was sold in less than 3 days

Battledome64

Super sian should have tried to high ball but they keep low balling

In the end also accept low ball price since trade in

And sure enough after being listed the car was sold in less than 3 days after listing. Who wouldn't want it

Maybe should have been more hardworking and sell direct

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

aiya... could have gone to a few ADs and PIs to ask for quotation and do a comparison. then again if your intention was to save the hassle then got to suck thumb...

best price would be if u sell direct ba...

anw whats done is done so dont think so much about it...

Edited by kdash

And sure enough after being listed the car was sold in less than 3 days after listing. Who wouldn't want it

If you have time...you should sell direct and get more $$$.

If you have no time, just let dealers do the job and get less $$$.

This show Time = $$$.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Console yourself;

1) Other Ads might give higher, but do u like their car.

2) AD that take your trade in did not sell at advert price, buyer managed to knock a few Ks off.

3) you save yourself the hassle of taking calls and having others criticised it car until it's like worthless.

Decision taken, enjoy ur New car.

• Praise 7

AD makan your car and say your car is worthless ... can give paper value only ... you believe?

in 3 days your car is not worthless but a GEM ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

My previous car I paid $90 to advertise on SGcarmart.. car sold on third day too. Got an offer to buy my car on the same day.. sold to 3rd dealer who is waiting to give 3 weeks to handover car.

Initially wanna trade in to AD when buy new car, quoted 27k by AD so I say no thanks.

3 direct buyers who are too smart asking 25-27k when the same model and age is advertising for 38-41k on SGcarmart by dealers (before nego) , I told them offer me 31k but they too smart say don't want.. so I say thank you for your interest

3 dealers asking 30-31k. Finally sold to the last dealer who brings his cheque and give me deposit in the spot and say no problem I wait for up to one month for your new car to arrive.

Sweat a little clean car take few photos and pay $90 advert get 4K more and sell in less than 3 days. Quite worth it as I don't make 4K in few hours

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 21

Mine also... Try post on some online platform but no luck and too buzy is to follow up until hand over.. sold off in couple of days Edited by Xers007

move on and enjoy your new ride! when the time comes to sell your car again then u can follow the examples given by the bros here.

I mentioned before, I pay $107 to sgcm for a dealers bidding, get the highest price, then sell it myself in SGCM. 2 days and a few viewings later, car sold. a few thousands ( i think is $4K) above dealer price. 

Not too bad , a little work for that extra $4k ( IIRC).  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

My previous car I paid $90 to advertise on SGcarmart.. car sold on third day too. Got an offer to buy my car on the same day.. sold to 3rd dealer who is waiting to give 3 weeks to handover car.

Initially wanna trade in to AD when buy new car, quoted 27k by AD so I say no thanks.

3 direct buyers who are too smart asking 25-27k when the same model and age is advertising for 38-41k on SGcarmart by dealers (before nego) , I told them offer me 31k but they too smart say don't want.. so I say thank you for your interest

3 dealers asking 30-31k. Finally sold to the last dealer who brings his cheque and give me deposit in the spot and say no problem I wait for up to one month for your new car to arrive.

Sweat a little clean car take few photos and pay $90 advert get 4K more and sell in less than 3 days. Quite worth it as I don't make 4K in few hours

I trade in to Ad for 14k.Their in house dealer put up in sg car mart for 19k.

Sold around one week plus.Maybe sold for 18k who knows?

But paintwork in quite bad shape and power window one not working,using wire to pull up and tie it.

dealer will always mark down around 4-5k from market selling price as buying price. the only way to get a cut of this is to sell direct

aberthen, money need to be made from somewhere or someone right

otherwise, how to keep the world spinnning?

dealer will always mark down around 4-5k from market selling price as buying price. the only way to get a cut of this is to sell direct

Edited by Wt_know