• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone own or have a look at this already? Looks interesting...

http://www.sgcarmart...ew.php?AID=1176
antelop and Tianmo praised this

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seen a few on the roads already.
Cute little JEEP. 🚙
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Oh so far I have not seen before yet.

Anyone can comment on reliability of Jeep?

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ermmm....isn't this a Fiat underneath?

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:21 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Reliability same as Fiat lo. Hint: same platform, engine and gb as the fiat 500. I think it's also built along side with the 500 in Italy for Europe. I dunno about Singapore coz there are also plants in India and China.

Since when do Jeep do small cars small engines? What you see in their iconic wrangler and cherokee are big capacity V6 and V8 engine options. So majority of the car is wholely sourced from fiat. Their company called FCA.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If die die wanna buy this model, buy used. Resale value is lau sai

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Most will get the more popular Wrangler. Maybe introduction with the more tax friendly 2.0L turbo the Wrangler will sell easier here.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:50 AM

walkofwinners
  • Premium member
    walkofwinners
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Saw this at my house mscp, got to say it's a damn ugly car.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Beauty is very subjective I feel. Personally I find the look unconventional but interesting, not ugly at all imo.

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

clement229
  • clement229
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This is meant to be a fun car that youngsters use it as daily driving.

Oh well.. Jeeps aint focusing making very nice looking cars. They are catered for more rugged lifestyles.

Its probably around the same category as MINIs. 

But well, if i were to choose, I will get a MINI.

IMO, its a little overpriced for what it is, its really buying the brand "JEEP" name. 

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

Lordmazex
  • Premium member
    Lordmazex
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It is a good little car. Test drove it before its launch. The manual version is fun. Surprisingly spacious inside for such a compact car.

Edited by Lordmazex, 17 October 2017 - 01:19 PM.

Narrow minded people generally condemn what is beyond their comprehension

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:50 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

It is a good little car. Test drove it before its launch. The manual version is fun. Surprisingly spacious inside for such a compact car.

Hi Lordmazex/ others,

Any feedback on the auto transmission n etc.

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

Lordmazex
  • Premium member
    Lordmazex
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Lordmazex/ others,

Any feedback on the auto transmission n etc.

No comments on the auto transmission as i didn't try that out.. Just make sure it is not the dry clutch auto. Why don't you give them a call to arrange for test drive?

Narrow minded people generally condemn what is beyond their comprehension

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks Bro - It will be much better to listen from a current owner if possible.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

Sporadic
  • Sporadic
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Had one for 6 months - loving it so far.

Yes, its a dual dry clutch system. Not sure about the technicalities, but the gear shifts (6 speed) are fairly smooth. Only thing is I have to engage the electronic parking gear when moving off from slopes, a bit like a manual. Pick up is not fabulous, but good enough, especially when the turbo kicks in,

Certainly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I don't buy a car because others think it is gorgeous, but I think is hideous, or I don't don't buy a car because others think it is ugly, but I think it is beautiful. I frankly fell in love with the old school yet modern looks!

Agree that it is a little over-priced, but still the most affordable Jeep in Singapore at the moment. Not for serious off-roading aficionados, but works for me in Singapore city-driving. The ride is smooth like a car, rather than an off-roader.

Petrol consumption is good too. I'm doing 8.5 l/100 km.

Hope this helps.

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks Sporadic on your info and feel.

Is there any accessories available here ?

How is their trade in price of your car if any - thanks .

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

Sporadic
  • Sporadic
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks Sporadic on your info and feel.

Is there any accessories available here ?

How is their trade in price of your car if any - thanks .

Not fantastic. If you can, just sell it off yourself.

I just didn't want the hassle of doing that.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

walkofwinners
  • Premium member
    walkofwinners
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Had one for 6 months - loving it so far.

Yes, its a dual dry clutch system. Not sure about the technicalities, but the gear shifts (6 speed) are fairly smooth. Only thing is I have to engage the electronic parking gear when moving off from slopes, a bit like a manual. Pick up is not fabulous, but good enough, especially when the turbo kicks in,

Certainly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I don't buy a car because others think it is gorgeous, but I think is hideous, or I don't don't buy a car because others think it is ugly, but I think it is beautiful. I frankly fell in love with the old school yet modern looks!

Agree that it is a little over-priced, but still the most affordable Jeep in Singapore at the moment. Not for serious off-roading aficionados, but works for me in Singapore city-driving. The ride is smooth like a car, rather than an off-roader.

Petrol consumption is good too. I'm doing 8.5 l/100 km.

Hope this helps.

Alamak dual dry clutch, kthnxbye.

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This Renegade is technically a Fiat under its bonnet!

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jeep, jeep compact suv and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users