Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:52 AM

Fi5hbone
  • Fi5hbone
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone have any affordable Android Auto HU for Qashqai 2016 to recommend, please? Somewhere less than $600 will be good.

Do also recommend the installer if possible.

Thank you in advanced.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

justalex
  • justalex
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone have any affordable Android Auto HU for Qashqai 2016 to recommend, please? Somewhere less than $600 will be good.

Do also recommend the installer if possible.

Thank you in advanced.

I have this one in my car (as in the attached file). And I am pretty satisfied with it. I think they make head units for Qashqai too.

Attached Thumbnails

• honda-cr-v-2006-2011-android-car-stereo-navigation-in-dash-head-unit.jpg

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

pat3g
  • Premium member
    pat3g
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have this one in my car (as in the attached file). And I am pretty satisfied with it. I think they make head units for Qashqai too.

where do you buy it form?

thks

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

justalex
  • justalex
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

where do you buy it form?

thks

I have bought it from that website http://smarty-trend.com/

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pioneer AVH-X8650BT

Pioneer AVH-X8650BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sdsfxcvz  |  Clutched

Awsome function HU

Got this HU fixed up last mth, functions are awesome for me. Initially the unit didn't work as well as now after the new integration of carplay but the next update of firmware solved the issue. Now I am getting quality sound for listening fro... » Read More

ALPINE IVA-D800E Multimedia Player

ALPINE IVA-D800E Multimedia Player  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by TakBolehTahan  |  Neutral Newbie

The best sound quality!

I love Alpine audio. In my opinion, Alpine has the best sound out of the main brands. For sound quality, I can't fault it. It has an excellent built quality, all the buttons feels solid, and the volume button is great. It also comes with dec... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, android auto, qashqai and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users