Complaint about uber/grab - smell & bad habbits

countach

recently all the uber and grab car i took sibeh dirty and smelly sia. got tissue and disgusting smell. while i understand some are rentals and no time etc etc but some really quite gross leh 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

recently all the uber and grab car i took sibeh dirty and smelly sia. got tissue and disgusting smell. while i understand some are rentals and no time etc etc but some really quite gross leh 

All of the rides which you experience, did you personally give your feedback direct to the driver? Or just keep quiet?

there was once i took a grab and the car had a musky smell

turns out the driver was in some team competition fighting for the incentives.

so he admitted he'd sometimes drive, sleep in the car, get up and continue driving. he had been doing this for the past week or so due to the competition.  [dead]

• Praise 2

there was once i took a grab and the car had a musky smell

turns out the driver was in some team competition fighting for the incentives.

so he admitted he'd sometimes drive, sleep in the car, get up and continue driving. he had been doing this for the past week or so due to the competition.  [dead]

That is dangerous and selfish of the driver. He is ferrying lives around and still can say like that.

• Praise 4

I have taking uber and grab for trips to meetings as my company now allow us to claim.

Most of the Uber Mazda 3 and Vezel I took don't have leather. They use the basic cloth and these are the kind that trap and absord human odours, dead skin cells and food stains.

Compare to the comfort taxi, most of them are equipped with PVC seat covers which can be cleaned easily after the end of a shift with water and cloth. Once fabric seats are stained, cleaning is almost impossible.

For those Uber cars I took with funny smell, I will automatically give 1 star.

• Praise 4

I have taking uber and grab for trips to meetings as my company now allow us to claim.

Most of the Uber Mazda 3 and Vezel I took don't have leather. They use the basic cloth and these are the kind that trap and absord human odours, dead skin cells and food stains.

Compare to the comfort taxi, most of them are equipped with PVC seat covers which can be cleaned easily after the end of a shift with water and cloth. Once fabric seats are stained, cleaning is almost impossible.

For those Uber cars I took with funny smell, I will automatically give 1 star.

Worst is when you can see sweat stains on the seat. :wacko:

• Praise 1