• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

Bond38
  • Bond38
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi.....any workshop in JB that is good in AC service/repair?

Need to change new compressor and coil...

TQVM

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:58 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi.....any workshop in JB that is good in AC service/repair?

Need to change new compressor and coil...

TQVM

I heard from my colleague he always goes batu pahat to do his aircon.  His car is an old car (extended COE).  It may be too far for you.  If you need the contact, i can get from him.

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:38 PM

Patrickwongcw
  • Patrickwongcw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler
15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia
Change my compressor to Recon set at RM750

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler
15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia
Change my compressor to Recon set at RM750

RM750 also not that cheap. in SG recon can do at around 300+. judging from the time spent required to travel in msia. if you say do brand new that sounds more logical.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

kentona88
  • kentona88
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Recon at 300+ is cheap, replace aircon magnetic clutch already $300...

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Precise Auto Service

Precise Auto Service  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by bellbell12  |  Neutral Newbie

This company provides a fast and quality services based on my experience here. Took my car to service here and only took around few minutes to be done.

Designer ICE Enterprise LLP

Designer ICE Enterprise LLP  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by hill33  |  Neutral Newbie

This is EXACTLY the type of shop that you should AVOID.

Couldn't solve my car problem, keep on telling me there are other parts spoilt, so that they can increase charges. Very unprofessional. You deserve better, DON'T VISIT.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Air Conditioning

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, air con, compressor, coil and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users