A/C repair in JB

Bond38

Hi.....any workshop in JB that is good in AC service/repair?

Need to change new compressor and coil...

TQVM

↡ Advertisement

Hi.....any workshop in JB that is good in AC service/repair?

Need to change new compressor and coil...

TQVM

I heard from my colleague he always goes batu pahat to do his aircon.  His car is an old car (extended COE).  It may be too far for you.  If you need the contact, i can get from him.

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia

Change my compressor to Recon set at RM750

RM750 also not that cheap. in SG recon can do at around 300+. judging from the time spent required to travel in msia. if you say do brand new that sounds more logical.

Neutral Newbie

Syarikat Fuji Car Cooler

15, Jalan Perang, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru, 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80400, Malaysia

Change my compressor to Recon set at RM750

The price in this shop is even more expensive than Singapore. My experience is that I brought my Mercedes E200 here to fix my air-con. The problem was found out the my AC Blower was screwed. The uncle in this shop charge me 1500 RM for this AC Blower. I was rush to fix the AC and I somehow accept the price. The problem was fixed.

Later I asked my friend who selling mercedes-benz parts in Singapore for the quotation of the AC BLower and the price for OEM AC Blower is 185 SGD which a lot cheaper than the shop's uncle charged me.

I have no problem with paying 1500 RM = 500 SGD if the price was right.

I dont know why so many people give good advise for this shop. I was so dissapointed with this shop, feel like cheating when I was overcharged so much

• Praise 1

Missed this thread. 

At the TOP floor of Autobay, there is a car/lorry/whatever aircon distributor.

For example, my previous Kia Carens, orginal brand new Denso Compressor + Suction pipe + Discharge pipe = S$330.

I fix aircon myself so I save the labour charge lor.

You can actually buy yourself and get it installed at the lower floor. 

But First find and ask if there is any aircon shop willing to work with this arrangement.  

I remembered my friend do like this.  He want super stock lor.

The price in this shop is even more expensive than Singapore. My experience is that I brought my Mercedes E200 here to fix my air-con. The problem was found out the my AC Blower was screwed. The uncle in this shop charge me 1500 RM for this AC Blower. I was rush to fix the AC and I somehow accept the price. The problem was fixed.

Later I asked my friend who selling mercedes-benz parts in Singapore for the quotation of the AC BLower and the price for OEM AC Blower is 185 SGD which a lot cheaper than the shop's uncle charged me.

I have no problem with paying 1500 RM = 500 SGD if the price was right.

I dont know why so many people give good advise for this shop. I was so dissapointed with this shop, feel like cheating when I was overcharged so much

Mercedes are not common in JB.  Parts and labour command a premium.

For bread and butter cars, it is better to get original parts from stockists in Singapore and go over to JB to make use of the cheaper labour if one has the patience to cross the custom.

My experience is JB workshops are generally cheaper but not as cheap as one thinks if one factors in everything including crossing the custom and looking around for reliable workshops.

(edited)

Hi, i hv a 7 months old aircon compressor (Denso made in japan) for toyota wish AE10 model from 2003–2009. Car seldom drive so going to sell soon so anybody interested, pls pm for me to discuss further. Tks

Edited by carluv

Hi, i hv a 7 months old aircon compressor (Denso made in japan) for toyota wish AE10 model from 2003–2009. Car seldom drive so going to scrap soon so anybody interested, pls pm for me to discuss further. Tks

you dont be surprised that your car will appear in the 2nd hand car market for sales as a COE car.

Do good to others, how much seriously are you looking to earn from this 7 months old compressor?

(edited)

Just to recoup some cost. I spent 550 on it so plan to recoup some. My plan is to sell or scrap the car.

Edited by carluv
↡ Advertisement