Game Over: LTA cuts vehicle growth rate to 0

flashbang

Next step could be a cut to negative vehicle growth rates after the next review in 2020. Car lite vision is taking shape and looming...

f**k this car lite crap.
  • Praise 5

If the trend of more owners renewing COEs continue, and with the zero growth rates for passenger cars in effect, can you imagine what's the nett nett effect going forward? Perfect storm!

• Praise 1

If the trend of more owners renewing COEs continue, and with the zero growth rates for passenger cars in effect, can you imagine what's the nett nett effect going forward? Perfect storm!

if COE was pushed to $70K i doubt those keeping the old car can afford to hold on to renew their COE.

• Praise 1

One more way to prop or make the coe price sky high! Knn.....motorbike also kana after the recent arf increased! Better start getting a job near home......if not its like chicken to the slaughter house!

• Praise 1

This is what they mean:

1.  You peasants want to own cars?  Work harder n stop complaining about losing jobs to FTs.

2.  Take my World Class Public Transport System, breakdown often still wu hua compared to buy cars.

3.  Singapore is for the rich.  No happy migrate lor or move to JB.

In future, own red plate car is big farrk already.   Don't pray pray.

Edited by Ahbengdriver
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

if COE was pushed to $70K i doubt those keeping the old car can afford to hold on to renew their COE.

coe will be a commodity then! If got car oredy can renew and renew coe every 10 year.....
  • Praise 1

One more way to prop or make the coe price sky high! Knn.....motorbike also kana after the recent arf increased! Better start getting a job near home......if not its like chicken to the slaughter house!

better start thinking of leaving SG you mean

• Praise 3

Can take loan to renew the COE.
  • Praise 1