Game Over: LTA cuts vehicle growth rate to 0

flashbang

illegal bookie! Dont know how they settle.....i lost touch with them! Scary lar sitting with them.....ssb, cid or their rival can come anytime....so gave them a wide berth after that! Got 1 died in Geylang tio stabbed over money....ððð. This wan my friends told me fella die liao but didnt tell me why but 1 cid friend told me the circumstances leading to the stabbing. Thats why i try to siam them eversince...

waa these people you better not hang around with them... sekali when CID swoop ops then you kena along with them haha...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

illegal bookie! Dont know how they settle.....i lost touch with them! Scary lar sitting with them.....ssb, cid or their rival can come anytime....so gave them a wide berth after that! Got 1 died in Geylang tio stabbed over money....

But I got one friend, not him doing this, his father used do illegal bookie but die liao. Die of old age lah. This guy very young, work as an engineer can drive 2 BMW (X1 and Z4), got damn a lot of money leh.

Like I keep saying, work my ass off to ensure I got paid according to performance. I reported my project will start delivery by March, then now sign contract come back got so much work to ensure the team deliver. Yesterday, go big big boss meeting, they ask if I can start delivery by year end. KNN. I tell them the centralize IT will be my bottleneck. But get out of meeting start working on how fast can deliver at least 2M to 4M in the shortest period. Jia lat.

And envy those guys got fast fast money drop from the sky.

hard earned money through legal means better....even from 4d, toto or big sweep sure bring bigger problem in the long run!

Boss......its good your company got business and best is you are the one that won over the contract. Busy means money coming in.......not like me....camp in mcf 24/7....

Morning guys.

All so active in here this morning. ð

haha TCSS only... nothing serious...

But I got one friend, not him doing this, his father used do illegal bookie but die liao. Die of old age lah. This guy very young, work as an engineer can drive 2 BMW (X1 and Z4), got damn a lot of money leh.

Like I keep saying, work my ass off to ensure I got paid according to performance. I reported my project will start delivery by March, then now sign contract come back got so much work to ensure the team deliver. Yesterday, go big big boss meeting, they ask if I can start delivery by year end. KNN. I tell them the centralize IT will be my bottleneck. But get out of meeting start working on how fast can deliver at least 2M to 4M in the shortest period. Jia lat.

And envy those guys got fast fast money drop from the sky.

no need to envy others... i am happy that i spend my own hard earned money. most importantly, the money must be from legal means... if not then will have headache in future...

Huat ah.....but I wish one day I go live in St John island or raffles lighthouse. No need buy car lah, everyday wake up go fishing and eat fish with some own planted vegetable.

Or better still, get to take out all CPF and live in another overseas island with clear blue water. Have one computer to log in MCF and tell people not to complain and grumble hahahaha

haha sounds familiar...... how about Ubin? Edited by kdash
  • Praise 1

Huat ah.....but I wish one day I go live in St John island or raffles lighthouse. No need buy car lah, everyday wake up go fishing and eat fish with some own planted vegetable.

Or better still, get to take out all CPF and live in another overseas island with clear blue water. Have one computer to log in MCF and tell people not to complain and grumble hahahaha

hahaha.....can apply for lighthouse keeper with psa......food and lodging provided... Edited by Eviilusion

hard earned money through legal means better....even from 4d, toto or big sweep sure bring bigger problem in the long run!

Boss......its good your company got business and best is you are the one that won over the contract. Busy means money coming in.......not like me....camp in mcf 24/7....ððð

bro, you camp in MCF 24/7 means already a lot of passive income and can goyang kaki haha

Boss......its good your company got business and best is you are the one that won over the contract. Busy means money coming in.......not like me....camp in mcf 24/7....

Of cos I just joking if money can fall from the sky even better.

I come MCF to learn to tok kok and see whether in future can work in MCF or not one. I join this company for 7 years liao, headed 2 BU at half head and this one BU full head.....I knock my head when I took over (I also almost blame the culture issue, don't laugh but it was true).

I consider myself lucky cos I take it as my own business to build my team and ppl start to trust and help. They also don wanna be out of job is the main thing.

Maybe you top MCF manager leh, or RadX is the top guy? Pull me in if you need moderators when I top top many many points [:p]

Sure TCSS, maybe I go do the illegal thing you won't see me in MCF liao. Ubin also can lah. But I prefer places have lots of fishes. Next month going holiday with OC in Maldives. Keke say go somewhere she never go before and relax but actually is scared she will keep shopping. Haha

bro, i tiagong you reach 2F2F rank already, mod may ask you out for kopi...

Of cos I just joking if money can fall from the sky even better.

I come MCF to learn to tok kok and see whether in future can work in MCF or not one. I join this company for 7 years liao, headed 2 BU at half head and this one BU full head.....I knock my head when I took over (I also almost blame the culture issue, don't laugh but it was true).

I consider myself lucky cos I take it as my own business to build my team and ppl start to trust and help. They also don wanna be out of job is the main thing.

Maybe you top MCF manager leh, or RadX is the top guy? Pull me in if you need moderators when I top top many many points [:p]

hahaha...i small fry wan lar.......ranfk n file wan! Simi si BU? Sometime its not the culture perse sometime its baggage from the past management that the workers carry. Just be fair with them and they will trust you and give 100%. I seldom go MU.....how to be a moderator!

Guys.. OT to the max already.. Maybe go Lite & EZ to continue? LOL...

Yeah, go start one TCSS thread, can talk anything under the sun one, from LTA Zero growth, to MRT to Makan and GLC, Turbo......everything you name it just talk one.