Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

ZyZhang
  • ZyZhang
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi, need your advice, the motorbike slip and bang onto the rear of my stationary vehicle. i have file police report, witness also file report. and i have show the TP officer the video.  Safe to claim my policy ?  

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:34 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi, need your advice, the motorbike slip and bang onto the rear of my stationary vehicle. i have file police report, witness also file report. and i have show the TP officer the video.  Safe to claim my policy ?  

Have you filed your report at your insurance reporting center? Do that first, and let the center officer help you.

If you are with AIG, please avoid going to Progressive Auto. They won't do shite for you.

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 3rd party insurance claim and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users