• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
121 replies to this topic | 440 praises

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:51 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The next Singapore Airshow is coming next year 10-11 Feb 2018 at Changi Exhibition Centre. Details on ticket prices will only be out sometime in Dec 2017. 

More info can be found in their official website below. 

https://www.singapor...how.com/public/

I have some personal photos from the previous round in 2016, please pardon the low quality as shot using phone. 

20160216_130417.jpg

20160216_130551.jpg

20160216_130952.jpg

20160216_131305.jpg

20160216_131804.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Airshow organisers, nor do I get any commission from this haha... 

Count-Bracula, Tianmo, TangoElite, Dleodleo, Picnic06-Biante15, Noob79, chryst and 1 other member praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The next Singapore Airshow is coming next year 10-11 Feb 2018 at Changi Exhibition Centre. Details on ticket prices will only be out sometime in Dec 2017. 

More info can be found in their official website below. 

https://www.singapor...how.com/public/

I have some personal photos from the previous round in 2016, please pardon the low quality as shot using phone. 

attachicon.gif20160216_130417.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_130551.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_130952.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_131305.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_131804.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Airshow organisers, nor do I get any commission from this haha... 

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home.  [sweatdrop]

Some years back, brought kids to airforce open house at PLAB, and that was the next closest already...

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think i went in 2014 once only?!

kdash praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home. [sweatdrop]

Some years back, brought kids to airforce open house at PLAB, and that was the next closest already...

nice, thanks for sharing... any photos by any chance?

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nice, thanks for sharing... any photos by any chance?

aiyo no leh, those days handphone were i think the water bottle type, and were years away from the 'now-everywhere smart phone with camera'  [laugh]

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiyo no leh, those days handphone were i think the water bottle type, and were years away from the 'now-everywhere smart phone with camera' [laugh]

hahaha no prob bro...

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

went once before...i can only say

more interested if any car promos used after the show

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home.  [sweatdrop]

Time to get a E-Scooter  [laugh]

kdash praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ha ha ha... interesting afterthought.

Quite a while never hear of any ADs got such after-event sales already. Wonder who will be sponsoring this event...

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was about to say that too.  :D  but those Volvo discount just CMI  <_<  

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ha ha ha... interesting afterthought.

Quite a while never hear of any ADs got such after-event sales already. Wonder who will be sponsoring this event...

bmw might have...

I was about to say that too.  :D  but those Volvo discount just CMI  <_<  

agree.  but earlier old model xc60 they were throwing at 179k (making space for now new xc60)

other models prices were so so nia

Angcheek, Uncle2, Noob79, Spring and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bmw might have...

agree.  but earlier old model xc60 they were throwing at 179k (making space for now new xc60)

other models prices were so so nia

that 179k doesnt come with many things ... u got to add on lel ...... 

Uncle2 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Event cars all like that one lah. Bare minimum (even lesser specced than the showroom models).

Then all sell at a slightly cheaper price and people snap them up machiam lelong like that.

Those event cars are usually not for the car enthusiast. For badge whores, yes, it is good value entry price point.

that 179k doesnt come with many things ... u got to add on lel ...... 

#notmypresident

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Event cars all like that one lah. Bare minimum (even lesser specced than the showroom models).

Then all sell at a slightly cheaper price and people snap them up machiam lelong like that.

Those event cars are usually not for the car enthusiast. For badge whores, yes, it is good value entry price point.

The problem is i dont even find the price a good value 😁 after the discount.

Maybe i shld start getting use to smrt ... always travel with survivor kits 😑
Noob79 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dup

Edited by Angcheek, 24 October 2017 - 03:34 PM.

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dup 2

Edited by Angcheek, 24 October 2017 - 03:34 PM.

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You badge whore!

SMRT%20logo.png

:D

The problem is i dont even find the price a good value 😁 after the discount.

Maybe i shld start getting use to smrt ... always travel with survivor kits 😑

Angcheek praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You badge whore!

:D

:grin:  dont be jealous   [grin]  

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you than don't jealous......

My badge bigger f*** than yours.... :D

Ministry_of_Transport_%28Singapore%29_%2

:grin:  dont be jealous   [grin]  

#notmypresident

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got Airshow 5-series lelong or not?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users