Singapore Airshow 2018

kdash

The next Singapore Airshow is coming next year 10-11 Feb 2018 at Changi Exhibition Centre. Details on ticket prices will only be out sometime in Dec 2017. 

More info can be found in their official website below. 

https://www.singaporeairshow.com/public/

I have some personal photos from the previous round in 2016, please pardon the low quality as shot using phone. 

post-195148-0-67549600-1508806173_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-23802500-1508806206_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-29727900-1508806224_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-79624200-1508806237_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-98088900-1508806251_thumb.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Airshow organisers, nor do I get any commission from this haha... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

The next Singapore Airshow is coming next year 10-11 Feb 2018 at Changi Exhibition Centre. Details on ticket prices will only be out sometime in Dec 2017. 

More info can be found in their official website below. 

https://www.singaporeairshow.com/public/

I have some personal photos from the previous round in 2016, please pardon the low quality as shot using phone. 

attachicon.gif20160216_130417.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_130551.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_130952.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_131305.jpg

attachicon.gif20160216_131804.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Airshow organisers, nor do I get any commission from this haha... 

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home.  [sweatdrop]

Some years back, brought kids to airforce open house at PLAB, and that was the next closest already...

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home. [sweatdrop]

Some years back, brought kids to airforce open house at PLAB, and that was the next closest already...

nice, thanks for sharing... any photos by any chance?

nice, thanks for sharing... any photos by any chance?

aiyo no leh, those days handphone were i think the water bottle type, and were years away from the 'now-everywhere smart phone with camera'  [laugh]

aiyo no leh, those days handphone were i think the water bottle type, and were years away from the 'now-everywhere smart phone with camera' [laugh]

hahaha no prob bro...

went once before...i can only say

more interested if any car promos used after the show

• Praise 1

Thanks!

It's been a while since i went for airshow. I remembered ~15-20 yr ago before they started charging, i went with friends. But the roads were so packed, that we had to walk really really far (to near Pasir Ris) to siam the jam and take bus home.  [sweatdrop]

Time to get a E-Scooter  [laugh]

• Praise 1

ha ha ha... interesting afterthought.

Quite a while never hear of any ADs got such after-event sales already. Wonder who will be sponsoring this event...

I was about to say that too.  :D  but those Volvo discount just CMI  <_<  

• Praise 1

ha ha ha... interesting afterthought.

Quite a while never hear of any ADs got such after-event sales already. Wonder who will be sponsoring this event...

bmw might have...

I was about to say that too.  :D  but those Volvo discount just CMI  <_<  

agree.  but earlier old model xc60 they were throwing at 179k (making space for now new xc60)

other models prices were so so nia

• Praise 5

bmw might have...

agree.  but earlier old model xc60 they were throwing at 179k (making space for now new xc60)

other models prices were so so nia

that 179k doesnt come with many things ... u got to add on lel ...... 

• Praise 3

Event cars all like that one lah. Bare minimum (even lesser specced than the showroom models).

Then all sell at a slightly cheaper price and people snap them up machiam lelong like that.

Those event cars are usually not for the car enthusiast. For badge whores, yes, it is good value entry price point.

that 179k doesnt come with many things ... u got to add on lel ...... 

Event cars all like that one lah. Bare minimum (even lesser specced than the showroom models).

Then all sell at a slightly cheaper price and people snap them up machiam lelong like that.

Those event cars are usually not for the car enthusiast. For badge whores, yes, it is good value entry price point.

The problem is i dont even find the price a good value
  • Praise 2