Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
117 replies to this topic | 410 praises

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

Agent008
  • Agent008
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

$42,564(Oct)   $41,994 (Nov)

After the first round or second round of bidding in Nov, will the pqp be adjusted immediately?

Because I may have the intention to buy PQP on the last week on November so will it increase given that there's a high chance COE will increase in the next round?

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

After the first round or second round of bidding in Nov, will the pqp be adjusted immediately?

Because I may have the intention to buy PQP on the last week on November so will it increase given that there's a high chance COE will increase in the next round?

Good thing is PQP will not change immediately after next bidding exercise. You have up to end Nov to decide and wait to see the price movement for the next 2 rounds. 

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:44 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your guess is as good as mine.

I said that to my boss

And he said Look James let's get one thing straight your guess is not as good as mine.

😉
Neutrino, Theoldjaffa, SiLangKia, Vratenza, kdash, Mustank, Aaronlkl and 1 other member praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If we knew the future.... we all go buy toto liao

Jamesc and Aaronlkl praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

cheap... when i renewed my pqp, it was $49,500..

Jamesc praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:32 PM

Jwee85
  • Jwee85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

with the recent low sale prices of cars, like $69,999 for Attrage. and others low priced Koreans, etc.

I believe the upside for AD to bid high is not strong.

It will edge up $1000-2000 each round till 2018.

If TS is asking will PQP be upward trend, then YES. But have to check the 6 sets of numbers used to average the PQP.

It can be easily inferred by looking a the past 6 figures, and then when the latest result is out, use the new set of 6 number to get the average.

Mustank and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mai tu liao . . . 

http://www.mycarforu...owth-rate-to-0/

kdash praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Your guess is as good as mine.

I said that to my boss

And he said Look James let's get one thing straight your guess is not as good as mine.

ð

So what is his guess?
Jamesc praised this

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

depends very much on the order from Car Expo

http://www.sphclass....cars/index.html

Edited by Jtb, 25 October 2017 - 02:04 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:28 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So what is his guess?

He BS only lah.

But he is the boss so I cannot say anything.

He wants to say he is God also people will just say

Yes God.

:D

that pollute the earth

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cheap... when i renewed my pqp, it was $49,500..

My BFF is a rich man. 

50k is like peanuts to him.  [thumbsup]

that pollute the earth

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

He BS only lah.

Yes God.

ROFL !!!

Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My BFF is a rich man. 

50k is like peanuts to him.  [thumbsup]

nah, dont say that. BFF  [:p]

what i mean as compare to my pqp, its really much lower 

Jamesc praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He BS only lah.

Yes God.

This is the problem with most bosses they think they are God.

They think they are never wrong, they think they are always right and they think they know everything.

Isn't that the definition of God?

😀

Edited by Jamesc, 26 October 2017 - 09:10 AM.

that pollute the earth

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:38 AM

walkofwinners
  • Premium member
    walkofwinners
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Don't think coe will shoot up that much. Even with 0% growth, the new scheme will cause car prices to go up to mitgate. People who need a car will buy.

Probably just gonna hover around 40k to 50k range in the long run unless economy decides to grow 10% annually. People will change cars for fun.

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

Silverstein
  • Silverstein
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi, if i renew earlier Nov 2017 instead of my coe due date June 2018 will i get back the pro rated of my COE balance between renewal date and June 2018?

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi, if i renew earlier Nov 2017 instead of my coe due date June 2018 will i get back the pro rated of my COE balance between renewal date and June 2018?

once you renew COE. the previous COE(June 2008) will no longer be valid and you lose all remaining value. but if you so decide to scrap your car by June2018, you get back the PARF and balance of the unused Nov 2017 COE.

Edited by Mkl22, 26 October 2017 - 10:18 AM.

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:41 AM

alikato
  • alikato
    1st Gear
    Author Image

depends very much on the order from Car Expo

http://www.sphclass....cars/index.html

Actually why will pp go carshow to book a $80k-$200k item? Not IT show buy harddisk or laptop leh..

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

Lincoln
  • Premium member
    Lincoln
    4th Gear
    Author Image

PQP is known after every two bids. So the next one will be known at the end of the second bid. The very first bid in Nov will give u a good guess. If that bid is higher than $46k (Aug first bid), then dun wait. If that is lower, than there's a good chance that the next PQP will be lower.

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

GerryChua
  • GerryChua
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Actually why will pp go carshow to book a $80k-$200k item? Not IT show buy harddisk or laptop leh..

Most went to see the car models ended up signing the item.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, coe, pqp, renewal and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users