SINGAPORE passport Most "Powderfull" in the World

BanCoe

actually.. i just find our biometric thing ridiculously convenient... damn shiok to enter countries and see those ah tiong queuing at counter....   buahahahahhahahah

I'm good with this, but my wife's fingerprint very faint, could never do this... so end up still need to wait for her...  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

this is the result of good diplomatic relations with other countries, and SG being too small... everyone wants to go overseas for holiday...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Powerful but still cannot go to most people's favorite AM destination without VISA ... Austrailia !

end up get those countries that birds usually just fly past without even shitting over it !

Powerful but still cannot go to most people's favorite AM destination without VISA ... Austrailia !

end up get those countries that birds usually just fly past without even shitting over it !

Are you one of those kind that just to have to nitpick on whatever our Government does well ?? 

Lets give credit when its due ... For Singapore Passport to be so well received by other countries , its really a job done very very well by our MFA .  

Edited by Hubwee
  • Praise 5

Australian Visa rules are same for everyone, including the BIG brother USA!

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Are you one of those kind that just to have to nitpick on whatever our Government does well ?? 

Lets give credit when its due ... For Singapore Passport to be so well received by other countries , its really a job done very very well by our MFA .  

errr ... nope.

(edited)

We are only a small Pulau Pulau .... they are combined West makan East Germany combo and they still want to grow taking in so many refugees....... wait lah after 10-15 years see what happens radicals will fall in when they fail to assimilate in.... but right now they are rich and doing very well and can stylo milo    

o-oh ... drop to number 2 again liow ... the germans have beaten us again by 1 country !!

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Powerful don't mean you can be

下烂 some young punk might really think just because there's a report that say whose passport is powerful means they get vip treatment overseas

• Praise 5

Powerful don't mean you can be

下烂 some young punk might really think just because there's a report that say whose passport is powerful means they get vip treatment overseas

烂 go any where also the same. They think they are damn atas. 

• Praise 1

this charbor go through seas and mountains to get her pink ic and powderful passport

some prc cant even speak english and comes with all the prc stylo mylo behaviour can get pr or pink ic like a walk in the park. [hur]

this charbor ... earn it ... read the facebook screengrab [thumbsup]

i hope this is not fake news ... [laugh]

New Singapore citizen recounts her rough 27-year path of citizenship despite being born and raised here

Edited by Wt_know

this charbor go through seas and mountains to get her pink ic and powderful passport

some prc cant even speak english and comes with all the prc stylo mylo behaviour can get pr or pink ic like a walk in the park. [hur]

this charbor ... earn it ... read the facebook screengrab [thumbsup]

i hope this is not fake news ... [laugh]

New Singapore citizen recounts her rough 27-year path of citizenship despite being born and raised here

As i said before, Singapore don't attract top notch PRC.

Kudos to her perseverance.

Twincharged
(edited)

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/passport-renewal-forms-mysteriously-vanished?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1526271877

I think it could be that when the envelope is opened by the staff, they are wondering. Why send in 3 forms for one passport renewal?

So they just take the top form and process it and the other 2 form just scrap it or throw away in rubbish bin without even looking at the other 2 forms.

So this is what we call assume things when staff keep thinking why send in 3 forms for one application (3 forms in one envelope). Whereas she actually wanted to process 3 application but put in one envelope.

Hmm..

Edited by Yewheng

Supersonic

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/passport-renewal-forms-mysteriously-vanished?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1526271877

I think it could be that when the envelope is opened by the staff, they are wondering. Why send in 3 forms for one passport renewal?

So they just take the top form and process it and the other 2 form just scrap it or throw away in rubbish bin without even looking at the other 2 forms.

So this is what we call assume things when staff keep thinking why send in 3 forms for one application (3 forms in one envelope). Whereas she actually wanted to process 3 application but put in one envelope.

Hmm..

Agreed, high chance the staff did not check through all the forms in the envelope and based on assumption that one form per envelope. Wonder if ICA able to investigate this?

↡ Advertisement