Another term for China's President.

DACH

Supersonic

Term limits are definitely a good thing.

Imagine if SG had term limits. It would have been just 8 shitty years of hsien loong pissing around. And hopefully 8 years of someone else more competent in charge.

No leh.

They will give bulls**t excuses that the next generation is not ready, blah blah blah...

↡ Advertisement

Deng Xiaoping was neither President nor Party Secretary, but was nevertheless the de facto paramount leader.

Chinese culture is too deep for Western educated persons to understand.

In ancient China, many examples of power centered around people who were not emperors. Queen, dowager, eunuchs, premiers, generals, regents, dukes, marquis, concubines, etc.

However, putting military, political and symbolic leadership in one person would eliminate most competing factors.

MPS was also another power centre that has been neutralized before hand, perhaps one could make the connection with preventing a scenario like å®å²ä¹äº.

What's mps

Deng Xiaoping was neither President nor Party Secretary, but was nevertheless the de facto paramount leader.

Chinese culture is too deep for Western educated persons to understand.

In ancient China, many examples of power centered around people who were not emperors. Queen, dowager, eunuchs, premiers, generals, regents, dukes, marquis, concubines, etc.

However, putting military, political and symbolic leadership in one person would eliminate most competing factors.

MPS was also another power centre that has been neutralized before hand, perhaps one could make the connection with preventing a scenario like 安史之亂.

I wonder how many ppl here knows 安史之亂

:XD:

To understand a country's politics, must first understand their history. History already repeats, without a slight doubt.

That's a Singapore education problem.

Good in Higher Chinese <> know China history

This year, I decide to take up a course on China's History.

I discovered in the past and sometimes still practice today is if one of family member commits a crime, the entire family and a few generation up and down get punished too.

This I think also happens in the Middle East / India / Pakistan etc.

The West condemns this practice.

Since today is Sunday, I just read that Adam and Eve sinned by going against God's wishes and henceforth, we all (children) suffer.

So the practice and believes (grossly) are seen across the world.

So China isnt all that bad.

Often the West portray China as the "bad guy", "uncivilized" and etc. 

In the West, we got the following:

Genocide - Hilter

Dropping of Atomic bomb - USA

Violating sovereignty - USA

Bull fighting - rear a bull so they can kill it - Spain

Hunting innocent animals in Africa by USA and European hunting tourist

Pollution - space debris (who is the largest contributor - USA), radiation and mutation from thousands of nuclear testing in other people's backyard (USA), 

Selling arms - create conflicts for economic means

etc

The point I want to make is be fair with our judgements

Do we really think Singaporeans are all that gracious? We always think so highly and capable of ourselves and look down on our neighbours BUT we travel there to buy cheap medicine and basic necessities.

I think our authorities are hell bend to make foreigners a main stay in our country and they will be bringing in more and more. I never understand now St Patrick's Day is celebrated with encouragement from our authorities.

If we are not doing anything about it, lets realized that we need to live with it.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I discovered in the past and sometimes still practice today is if one of family member commits a crime, the entire family and a few generation up and down get punished too.

And North Korea. 

• Praise 1

The West condemns this practice.

Since today is Sunday, I just read that Adam and Eve sinned by going against God's wishes and henceforth, we all (children) suffer.

So the practice and believes (grossly) are seen across the world.

So China isnt all that bad.

Often the West portray China as the "bad guy", "uncivilized" and etc. 

In the West, we got the following:

Genocide - Hilter

Dropping of Atomic bomb - USA

Violating sovereignty - USA

Bull fighting - rear a bull so they can kill it - Spain

Hunting innocent animals in Africa by USA and European hunting tourist

Pollution - space debris (who is the largest contributor - USA), radiation and mutation from thousands of nuclear testing in other people's backyard (USA), 

Selling arms - create conflicts for economic means

etc

The point I want to make is be fair with our judgements

Do we really think Singaporeans are all that gracious? We always think so highly and capable of ourselves and look down on our neighbours BUT we travel there to buy cheap medicine and basic necessities.

I think our authorities are hell bend to make foreigners a main stay in our country and they will be bringing in more and more. I never understand now St Patrick's Day is celebrated with encouragement from our authorities.

If we are not doing anything about it, lets realized that we need to live with it.

And what has all this to do with 

Another term for China's President?

• Praise 2

i know of a system which operates very much liked what brother xi is having now

he still reign supreme even when he officially step down and only difference is that he put muppet as a symbol

and the best is they can change an indian into malay and there's nothing you can do about it

• Praise 3

China to ban citizens with bad 'social credit' rating from taking flights or using trains for up to a year

President Xi Jinping's plan based on principle 'once untrustworthy, always restricted' to come into effect on 1 May

China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.

Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated 2 March.

The move is in line with President’s Xi Jinping’s plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of “once untrustworthy, always restricted,” said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the country’s aviation regulator and the Supreme People’s Court.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the country’s Supreme People’s Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-social-credit-barred-flights-trains-president-xi-jinping-national-development-reform-a8260941.html

• Praise 2

lol.

one of the ways to control their citizens.

China to ban citizens with bad 'social credit' rating from taking flights or using trains for up to a year

President Xi Jinping's plan based on principle 'once untrustworthy, always restricted' to come into effect on 1 May

China said it will begin applying its so-called social credit system to flights and trains and stop people who have committed misdeeds from taking such transport for up to a year.

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commission’s website on Friday.

Those found to have committed financial wrongdoings, such as employers who failed to pay social insurance or people who have failed to pay fines, would also face these restrictions, said the statements which were dated 2 March.

The move is in line with President’s Xi Jinping’s plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of “once untrustworthy, always restricted,” said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the country’s aviation regulator and the Supreme People’s Court.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the country’s Supreme People’s Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-social-credit-barred-flights-trains-president-xi-jinping-national-development-reform-a8260941.html

lol.

one of the ways to control their citizens.

i think they have to do something since the behavior of some of their people really scare the world   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

i think they have to do something since the behavior of some of their people really scare the world   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

i really really doubt it's social behaviour that they want to control. It's more likely religious, ethnic/minority or people they want to watch...  -_-

People who would be put on the restricted lists included those found to have committed acts like spreading false information about terrorism and causing trouble on flights, as well as those who used expired tickets or smoked on trains, according to two statements issued on the National Development and Reform Commissionâs website on Friday.

The move is in line with Presidentâs Xi Jinpingâs plan to construct a social credit system based on the principle of âonce untrustworthy, always restricted,â said one of the notices which was signed by eight ministries, including the countryâs aviation regulator and the Supreme Peopleâs Court.

However, there are signs that the use of social credit scoring on domestic transport could have started years ago. In early 2017, the countryâs Supreme Peopleâs Court said during a press conference that 6.15 million Chinese citizens had been banned from taking flights for social misdeeds.

Sounds like preventing his political opponents from travelling abroad.

:D

i really really doubt it's social behaviour that they want to control. It's more likely religious, ethnic/minority or people they want to watch...  -_-

It has more to do with control of social behaviour.

Those on their watch list is either sitting at home or jail. 

These ppl is unlikely to get a passport.

With travel restriction, these ppl is unlikely able to buy train ticket.

Mind you, PRC buys train ticket with PRC IC.  Only need PRC IC to go through gantry.  No need paper ticket.

• Praise 1

Last year, i rented powerbank without deposit based on Alipay credit rating.

i think they have to do something since the behavior of some of their people really scare the world [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Pres Xi should implement a rating of every citizen going overseas, any feedback less than 5 stars then restrict :XD:

Supersonic

Pres Xi should implement a rating of every citizen going overseas, any feedback less than 5 stars then restrict :XD:

Wah lau, you...