11/11 and Black Friday Sales 2017

Lala81

(edited)

Also include shopee deals here. Got my handphone arm band for less than $2.50, and china brand hydration vest for about $20 each. I bough 3 different design for $60. One ang mo brand easily more than $150 for one.

u use this for your half marathons?

If you haven't logged into Steam for a while, log on if you are a Civilization fan. 50% off for CiV 6 dulux edition, expires on 31 October.

wish i had time to play man. last time, i had a lousy pc during sec school times, so missed out on a lot of games  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

Those were the times when a decent gaming PC cost like 2k+, didn't dare ask my dad to upgrade so that can play games haha  [:p]

Edited by Lala81

Adding lots of items to my cart in TB. some stuff need replacing.

one thing i like about 11/11 is that everything has some discounts TB wide. Even save 2-3 dollar also feel shiok.

As opposed to Black Friday on amazon at least for us singaporean shoppers. Get some big discounts on certain items but many household items still the same.

• Praise 1

one thing i like about 11/11 is that everything has some discounts TB wide. Even save 2-3 dollar also feel shiok.

Is the discount real? Or markup beforehand (around this time now) and then discount back to original price?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Adding lots of items to my cart in TB. some stuff need replacing.

As opposed to Black Friday on amazon at least for us singaporean shoppers. Get some big discounts on certain items but many household items still the same.

any good deals to share?

thinking of getting a tpms if cheap.  [laugh]

Is the discount real? Or markup beforehand (around this time now) and then discount back to original price?

hmm, i'm not aware of any camelcamel equivalent of price tracker on TB since many items are just there for a period of time and so many different retailers.

Like some of the items i like and i want to buy more, half the time i have to find new items to buy or research.

But i would say for some of the items i buy on a regular basis like my favorite polo tee brand which i've bought twice before, the discount is genuine and only found on 11/11 (granted i don't track the items often, only when i want to buy).

Can I know how much is 55 inch TV in Singapore now?

I thought of buying 1 on JD & bring back to Singapore.

I m looking at something like:

https://item.jd.com/4735837.html

or

https://item.jd.com/3498623.html

my LG was 1900 but that was 4 years ago. Now i think mid 1000s can get liao.

Search HN or Courts and minus 2-300 dollars off the price?

OK I will go for Google home, no women will call themselves Google [laugh]

You can change it to other pre-programmed activation phrases too. Like Computer, Dot, etc.

any good deals to share?

thinking of getting a tpms if cheap.  [laugh]

hmm i not really looking at any big ticket items currently haha so no strong recommendation.

Can I know how much is 55 inch TV in Singapore now?

I thought of buying 1 on JD & bring back to Singapore.

I m looking at something like:

https://item.jd.com/4735837.html

or

https://item.jd.com/3498623.html

Can be 1.3k for an 4k LG if you are not concerned about having the latest functions.

Based on the prices you posted, I don't think you should bother importing from China la. Don't need to pay shipping and worry about warranty meh?

Anyway, you can get a Xiaomi TV in Singapore for around 1k . Also same issue with warranty but at least you don't have to ship.

• Praise 2

Can be 1.3k for an 4k LG if you are not concerned about having the latest functions.

Based on the prices you posted, I don't think you should bother importing from China la. Don't need to pay shipping and worry about warranty meh?

Anyway, you can get a Xiaomi TV in Singapore for around 1k . Also same issue with warranty but at least you don't have to ship.

Anyway, i also need to ship things back to Singapore in January.

In term of warranty, i will take a gamble lor.

Anybody bought furniture like solid wood chest drawers from ezbuy before ? I paste the link later. Seems too cheap and good to be true.

Edited by Ingenius

Anybody bought furniture like solid wood chest drawers from ezbuy before ? I paste the link later. Seems too cheap and good to be true.

they want u to be hooked onto prime mah. haha

They can ship via sea. 

I am a prime member already. That's why I am hooked to shopping online, anything I want to buy is first check online have if not then buy locally. Lol.

I am a prime member already. That's why I am hooked to shopping online, anything I want to buy is first check online have if not then buy locally. Lol.

lol u doing reno or what?

how come so many things to buy lol

↡ Advertisement