↡ Advertisement

I nothing to buy already

Already bought what I needed

Donno what to buy Liao

But qoo now give out $110 vouchers

Quick go get

end for today liao. no more

you beo simi ... come share share

i eyeing on google home and the philips hue light system, do a smart home on lighting and music, tv.....   but i scare become another white elephant  [laugh]  [laugh]

i eyeing on google home and the philips hue light system, do a smart home on lighting and music, tv.....   but i scare become another white elephant  [laugh]  [laugh]

wah very high tech. never really considered that. if can mind control auto switch on water heater would be good though haha  [laugh]

wah very high tech. never really considered that. if can mind control auto switch on water heater would be good though haha  [laugh]

yah mind control will be good, speech control still must open mouth   [laugh]  [laugh]

Those who are thinking of getting vitamins, herbs, supplements, toiletries etc.. iherb also has a 11 11 promo. Promo code is ELEVEN - 11% off everything

• Praise 4

guys, when they advertise as "11.11 ultimate flash sales", means what ah? 

means I have to keep monitoring until it flash and quickly buy? 

I saw in ST qoo10 advertised something I want but I went in check dont have leh.  [:/]

guys, when they advertise as "11.11 ultimate flash sales", means what ah? 

means I have to keep monitoring until it flash and quickly buy? 

I saw in ST qoo10 advertised something I want but I went in check dont have leh.  [:/]

So far I have not used Qoo10. But flash sales (on Lazada and Shopee) usually having timing slots one, eg 9am - 11am, 11am - 1pm etc and items therein also vary. And while stocks last.

• Praise 3

So far I have not used Qoo10. But flash sales (on Lazada and Shopee) usually having timing slots one, eg 9am - 11am, 11am - 1pm etc and items therein also vary. And while stocks last.

thanks ray, [thumbsup]  i went to check check, knn price no same. not worth the buy, i wait tomorrow see got the advertised price or not.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

@Lala81, I think this should the the new tomtom. Usd150.

TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music, GPS Fitness Watch + Heart Rate Monitor + 3GB Music + Bluetooth Headphones (Black, Small) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HZPJWIS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_BwzbAbW44C59Q

150 usd which comes out to be around 210 sgd. And this one is the small face. The Sg one is the big one

150 usd which comes out to be around 210 sgd. And this one is the small face. The Sg one is the big one

I go to the link, can choose large leh. Same price as small.
  • Praise 1

But I agree. The price is not bad.

I go to the link, can choose large leh. Same price as small.

Oh OK. I checked before on Amazon and the big one was more expensive. Thanks for correcting my error. Good price then.