11/11 and Black Friday Sales 2017

Lala81

How much do you guys spend on 11 11 ?

spent about $170 on a pair of shoes, bag and coffee machine

my humble contribution to the economy :D

↡ Advertisement

I bought wallet and air fryer about 500..

Only managed to use $30 voucher for wallet cos air fryer discounted item

Next i want to buy printer cartridge and maybe cheap badminton rackets. Long time no play ald

Then can use the $11 voucher

• Praise 1

I bought wallet and air fryer about 500..

Only managed to use $30 voucher for wallet cos air fryer discounted item

Next i want to buy printer cartridge and maybe cheap badminton rackets. Long time no play ald

Then can use the $11 voucher

printer cartridges cheaper at IT show.

badminton racquets can look at this website where they sale quite often and warehouse sale.

https://www.sunriseclick.com/shop/badminton-racquets/?sort_by=new

but you should go try out the racquet to see which one suit you.

• Praise 3

printer cartridges cheaper at IT show.

badminton racquets can look at this website where they sale quite often and warehouse sale.

https://www.sunriseclick.com/shop/badminton-racquets/?sort_by=new

but you should go try out the racquet to see which one suit you.

printer cartridge should try to befriend the staff selling. My wife workplace someone got lobang. Canon cartridges prices about 30-40% less than list price.

i don't understand why there are so many different types of badminton rackets and shoes now, and all v ex...

stopped playing for v long already, but my old Cabinet 8 is still around. Those days only got blacken, cab 7-10. now see already also blur... dunno what is for what...

printer cartridge should try to befriend the staff selling. My wife workplace someone got lobang. Canon cartridges prices about 30-40% less than list price.

i don't understand why there are so many different types of badminton rackets and shoes now, and all v ex...

stopped playing for v long already, but my old Cabinet 8 is still around. Those days only got blacken, cab 7-10. now see already also blur... dunno what is for what...

actually certain cheaper range for sub $70 type is good enough, but hard to decide just by reading the descriptions, better go down queensway and have a feel of the rackets before buying online.  I have 4 Cabinet 8   [laugh]  [laugh]

actually certain cheaper range for sub $70 type is good enough, but hard to decide just by reading the descriptions, better go down queensway and have a feel of the rackets before buying online.  I have 4 Cabinet 8   [laugh]  [laugh]

wah lao... u school team, or national team? so pro arrh?

my cab 8 is blue colour. what's yours? dun tell me you green, red, blue all have and what's the last?

Cabinet 8 or Carbonex 8 ...

don't smoke me hor ... I regular at Singapore Badminton Hall one lor ....

last time I mean ...  [:p]

wah lao... u school team, or national team? so pro arrh?

my cab 8 is blue colour. what's yours? dun tell me you green, red, blue all have and what's the last?

red, blue, yellow and orange  [laugh]

haha i have an old Carbonex 7... not sure about Cabinet though...

Sure boh? I think Cab 7 older than you leh...

my Cab 8 is 34 yo liao hor...  [laugh]

red, blue, yellow and orange  [laugh]

wah you really good...  [thumbsup]

You never answered you play what level one? why so pro?

i made use of all my savings for few years to go to Bras Basah complex with a few classmates to buy 5-6 cab 8 together, to negotiate discount... when we were in sec 1. That was the most expensive item i bought till i think JC time, when i bought a pair of Brooks Chariot jogging shoes...

my Cab 8 is 34 yo liao hor...  [laugh]

wah you really good...  [thumbsup]

i made use of all my savings for few years to go to Bras Basah complex with a few classmates to buy 5-6 cab 8 together, to negotiate discount... when we were in sec 1. That was the most expensive item i bought till i think JC time, when i bought a pair of Brooks Chariot jogging shoes...

pai seh i am not the pro, i only hv 1 and my wife had 4 (1 broken), she 金盆洗手 and pass them to me  [laugh]   i only play for fun and to sweat out, now find it very hard to catch up   [sweatdrop]

last time all bought in Queensway.

• Praise 1

my Cab 8 is 34 yo liao hor... [laugh]

wah you really good... [thumbsup]

haha its before my time thats why i dont know ma... how you know my age anyway... haha...

pai seh i am not the pro, i only hv 1 and my wife had 4 (1 broken), she 金盆洗手 and pass them to me  [laugh]   i only play for fun and to sweat out, now find it very hard to catch up   [sweatdrop]

last time all bought in Queensway.

OK, so there's one pro at home, and that's not you  [laugh]

i think if i get to play those shiok games again now, surely a few days' MC will follow - if i survive...

my school was nearer to queensway than bras basah, but dunno who among my gang said the best deal was at BB then... last year i went past there again to see, and the shop was still there, incredibly...

haha its before my time thats why i dont know ma... how you know my age anyway... haha...

ha ha... i got look at the AMM threads one hor...  [laugh]

and wah, you inherited a Cab 7? And it's still useable? Got vintage value also...

↡ Advertisement