Welcome to the Ring - Off-Topic Discussions here

Terrylmt

dont hope lah, there is no and never will be self control and tolerance in a forum discussion. Everyone thinks he is superman in a forum mah. And no one can accept a NO as an answer in a forum. It is as normal as it can be. [laugh]

Actually I dont advocate banning, and I dont understand the why behind banning, but that's just me. [laugh]

Ppl come, ppl go, the active guys here today may not login at all after he signed out, the inactive ones for 10 years may suddenly come alive and start to talk to you, nobody stays forever. ^_^

yah, I always try to have my fun, and seeing ppl sibei tulan over me is the funniest of them all. [:p]

You enjoy and have fun too! [thumbsup]

Banning is to keep out trouble makers, spammers, and those who deliberately wants to cause disharmony to the forum community.

Has been effective in many forums I been.

↡ Advertisement

Speaking of wings.. my spicy flamin' hot popcorn chicken wings are ready.. but still no show yet..

01ba24ffd6b3b8b7b583c9671e36d24d--cheeto

@theoldjaffa has already laid down his gauntlet.. Waiting for someone to reply..

I find it quite ironic, On one hand ppl were crying to the mods to get someone removed from a coe thread, and then the next moment a thread dedicated to the person appears. While the thread was titled and dedicated to a particular person, ppl start to complaint against him again when fights come to no end. Hey, its a thread started for him isn't it? I dont think he started it to ask for fights? And then he kept to that one thread, again ppl start to complaint and wanted the thread lock and have him banned. 

Finally the thread was lock after some 38 pages, I even find it funny that it gets lock after it was coming to an end. 

And what happens? he came back to the place where he kept to but cannot post, so what next? He went ard looking for ppl who wanted to fight him, and engage else where. Was it a choice? well you tell me. 

And then what happen? I get messages asking if the thread can be unlock so that he can be channel back there. Silly request? you tell me. 

A mod announced that he is now moderated, and knowing that he cannot post, ppl asking for him again. What proof is trying to be done? I dont quite understand. 

On one hand, ppl asking for him to shut up, on the other hand ppl creating places for him and asking for him to come. same grp of ppl?  You tell me.

This world is really quite strange.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Will Coe hit 120k?

Which condom is the best? Don’t advise go raw please

Who is ccscb???

And I can’t sleep now.. although I’m tired.. my head keep thinking and thinking. Any solution?

• Praise 1

to me i take this thread as an opportunity to tcss and ot haha...

all the mudslinging very tiring. will discourage people from being active in this forum.

lets move on and everyone have fun!

Edited by kdash

I have been thinking today that I should sort out my will. There is a possibility that I may have something bad, haven’t gone for fine needle biopsy and scheduled to do so in November. And already mentally prepared what are needed if it is, and what are the action if it’s not.

Very strangely I wasn’t scared or stressed at all and I always thought that I will be scared or depressed.

It’s just making me not able to sleep and I keep thinking what do I need to do for my work and family. Wonder if that’s a self defence mechanism acting up.

The only negative feeling is the sadness that I may not be able to be with my children anymore. But strangely I didn’t ask god why I have this or why not I do t have this.. I am just grateful that I discovered it by chance.

My health has been good.. only borderline high Triglycerides and a little bit of fatty liver due to diet.

Life is delicate sometimes. Shit happens anytime. Just don’t be too alarmed.

I realised I don’t have the thoughts of damn I should have done this I should have done that I should have spend more time with my family I should have spend more time with my mom etc etc. I Guess I really tried my best to give my most precious time to the people I really care which is my family. It’s actually a relief that I don’t have feeling of regrets towards my family or life.

All will be well. I am thankful also that I understand how people in similar situation feel

• Praise 13

all the best for your biopsy bro @chucky2007. you are right to say we dont know what will happen to us. we have to live life to the fullest and appreciate what we have now.

I have been thinking today that I should sort out my will. There is a possibility that I may have something bad, haven’t gone for fine needle biopsy and scheduled to do so in November. And already mentally prepared what are needed if it is, and what are the action if it’s not.

Very strangely I wasn’t scared or stressed at all and I always thought that I will be scared or depressed.

It’s just making me not able to sleep and I keep thinking what do I need to do for my work and family. Wonder if that’s a self defence mechanism acting up.

The only negative feeling is the sadness that I may not be able to be with my children anymore. But strangely I didn’t ask god why I have this or why not I do t have this.. I am just grateful that I discovered it by chance.

My health has been good.. only borderline high Triglycerides and a little bit of fatty liver due to diet.

Life is delicate sometimes. Shit happens anytime. Just don’t be too alarmed.

I realised I don’t have the thoughts of damn I should have done this I should have done that I should have spend more time with my family I should have spend more time with my mom etc etc. I Guess I really tried my best to give my most precious time to the people I really care which is my family. It’s actually a relief that I don’t have feeling of regrets towards my family or life.

All will be well. I am thankful also that I understand how people in similar situation feel

Edited by RadX
  • Praise 13

Good..another coffee tiam just opened!

That is how for ah pek me to distress.

Xiao jie..a glass of hot water please...ooh..uncle that will cost you 50 cents..my jaw dropped.

When Jason was at the table

I kept on seeing him look at me when he was with that other girl

Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?

Because he was totally texting me all night last night

And I don't know if it's a booty call or not

So, like what do you think?

Did you think that girl was pretty?

How did that girl even get in here?

Did you see her?

She's so short and that dress is so tacky

Who wears cheetah?

It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?

After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?

I really need one

But first,

Let me take a selfie

Can you guys help me pick a filter?

I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia

I wanna look tan

What should my caption be?

I want it to be clever

How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag live"

I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes

Do you think I should take it down?

Let me take another selfie

Wait, pause, Jason just liked my selfie

What a creep

Is that guy sleeping over there?

Yeah, the one next to the girl with no shoes on

That's so ratchet

That girl is such a fake model

She definitely bought all her Instagram followers

Who goes out on Mondays?

Ok, let's go take some shots

Oh no, I feel like I'm gonna throw up

Oh wait, never mind I'm fine

Let's go dance

There's no vodka at this table

Do you know anyone else here?

Oh my god, Jason just texted me

Should I go home with him?

I guess I took a good selfie

Let me take a selfie

When Jason was at the table

I kept on seeing him look at me when he was with that other girl

Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?

Because he was totally texting me all night last night

And I don't know if it's a booty call or not

So, like what do you think?

Did you think that girl was pretty?

How did that girl even get in here?

Did you see her?

She's so short and that dress is so tacky

Who wears cheetah?

It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?

After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?

I really need one

But first,

Let me take a selfie

Can you guys help me pick a filter?

I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia

I wanna look tan

What should my caption be?

I want it to be clever

How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag live"

I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes

Do you think I should take it down?

Let me take another selfie

Wait, pause, Jason just liked my selfie

What a creep

Is that guy sleeping over there?

Yeah, the one next to the girl with no shoes on

That's so ratchet

That girl is such a fake model

She definitely bought all her Instagram followers

Who goes out on Mondays?

Ok, let's go take some shots

Oh no, I feel like I'm gonna throw up

Oh wait, never mind I'm fine

Let's go dance

There's no vodka at this table

Do you know anyone else here?

Oh my god, Jason just texted me

Should I go home with him?

I guess I took a good selfie

Let me take a selfie

eh u like the song meh????

Pic From @carbon82

No more mudslinging from me

attachicon.gifB3F0680C-86FF-4871-BD15-A4F6BFD160C6.jpeg

Read more newspaper to increase my knowledge of current affairs and history

attachicon.gifD998A67D-2F4C-4F4F-9DB1-2CFF8EABA285.jpeg

Play card games instead of being accused as some hypocrite complainer here

attachicon.gif09A30C43-BFBE-4AB7-AEC0-85C43D07FE0D.jpeg

Work hard to earn more to pay full cash

attachicon.gif834811DB-4906-494B-8646-CD2DB9466A1F.jpeg

For my second dream car

attachicon.gif4E5D85FA-1D36-4297-88AB-4E15F3CD65C0.jpeg

Dreams do come true in MCF

attachicon.gif2BADA52E-6829-4A81-9A9B-978A7C1956F6.jpeg

:D

That's a LOT of cash for a second car. U sure talking about class 3 vehicle not military tank right?

• Praise 1