Just a Note : Observe changes in traffic lights recently

Meadelx200

In case some of you may not notice, some observations recently :

1. Traffic Red Light Camera now doubles as a Speed Camera mostly 50-60 km/h limit. So when driving through these junctions please observe the speed limit even its Green.

2. At some junctions, Pedestrian 'GO' Green Light seem to be On earlier (by a few sec) than the corresponding Vehicle Green Light. So please   only proceed upon 'Green' traffic light instead  of Pedestrian 'Green' light. Some of us have been conditioned to proceed with either of the Green lights on. So be careful! 

Any others ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Traffic Red Light Camera now doubles as a Speed Camera, i believe not many people know, and not many people know which traffic red light camera is 2 in one as speed camera as well?!

I tested the ones near my home, going past the speed limit when green light doesn't trigger the cam.

I was told that cam is activated only when u beat the red light. Then it will capture ur speed as well.

Traffic Red Light Camera now doubles as a Speed Camera, i believe not many people know, and not many people know which traffic red light camera is 2 in one as speed camera as well?!

Normal traffic light cam is a single box shape

Those with 2 smaller boxes(cameras inside) have speed detectors built in.

Both are orange in colour.

AMK Ave 1 - Marymount Junction I think got one.  Anyway someone should put stamp over the lens  [:p]

• Praise 1

In case some of you may not notice, some observations recently :

1. Traffic Red Light Camera now doubles as a Speed Camera mostly 50-60 km/h limit. So when driving through these junctions please observe the speed limit even its Green.

2. At some junctions, Pedestrian 'GO' Green Light seem to be On earlier (by a few sec) than the corresponding Vehicle Green Light. So please only proceed upon 'Green' traffic light instead of Pedestrian 'Green' light. Some of us have been conditioned to proceed with either of the Green lights on. So be careful!

Any others ?

The red light camera doubles as a speed camera only activate when driver chiong red light. It will not activate if no one beat red light. So if a driver is speeding past the red light camera when traffic light is green. He bo Dai ji. However if he speed past red light and speeding, then he will receive 2 summon, one is beat red light, another one is for speeding.

Just a  thought.......got anyone slowly crawl over the junction to beat the red light or not?

So TP is out to whack 2 offense at one go for 99% of the case....... I like! :D

The red light camera doubles as a speed camera only activate when driver chiong red light. It will not activate if no one beat red light. So if a driver is speeding past the red light camera when traffic light is green. He bo Dai ji. However if he speed past red light and speeding, then he will receive 2 summon, one is beat red light, another one is for speeding.

• Praise 1

Just a  thought.......got anyone slowly crawl over the junction to beat the red light or not?

if not how to fund those disgusting salaries [lipsrsealed]

Thinkware dash cam tells you which traffic lights red light and speed cam.

Also tells you if driving within mobile speed check area.

Mind you dunno how accurate the info is.

I've passed some lights where the info has been incorrect even after updating thinkware.

Thats right. Personally asked a TP outrider before..
  • Praise 1

Very stressful nowadays to drive in sg, now speedcam also got the blue led thingy that tells us in advance to drive within speed limit

Got warning signs still stressful? [confused]

Just a thought.......got anyone slowly crawl over the junction to beat the red light or not?

more $$$$$ for garment haha...

Very stressful nowadays to drive in sg, now speedcam also got the blue led thingy that tells us in advance to drive within speed limit

this should be a good thing.

Twincharged

Not stressful if the drivers follow the speed limits and laws.

↡ Advertisement