Announcement: Detailing Thread of the Month

kobayashiGT

I used to wash the car myself. Intially, I used sponge, and i realised that it causes swirl marks easily since debris are often caught and rub along the cars body. Learnt my lesson and started using mitt microfiber gloves. Tried different shampoo and ended up with Meguairs ultimate wax. I like the glossy effect and scent. But advisable to use gloves as the shampoo can relly dry the hands out. I also made it point to clean and condition the interior leather lexol products...but...Slowly...i got lazy and since I frequent JB often, I decided to let the $4sgd carwash do the trick. Their service was excellent. Thorough cleaning and vacuuming, and as threw in lots of free gift, from swirl marks and all sorts of scratches left by their wonder cloth, you name it, they have it. I wouldn't say I regretted my decision, but if I were to respray the body, I will make sure that I never give in to my laziness again.

I wont trust any one them in JB ... but really "envy" you guys will wash car ur self.... I lazy  :D  never wash myself  :relief:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I wont trust any one them in JB ... but really "envy" you guys will wash car ur self.... I lazy  :D  never wash myself  :relief:

Hahaha. My enthusiasm didn't last more than 3 months. And with the first few scratches, you will ultimately give in and let jb carwash "ruin" your car.  :D  :TT_TT:

• Praise 2

its for her good leh, keep healthy and fit. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Should ask her go running with you

Hahahahaha

Now I also lazy, just go petrol station to wash.

At most wait for free sky juice then go wipe dry and consider that as washed.

I got lobang for 1-1 wash coupon at $10. It's at caltex at lor chuan. They will give you another coupon valid for 2-3 months after you pay them $10 when you are washing. So it's like paying $10 for 2 wash. Wash is valid from 8am-8pm daily, excluding eve and public holidays.

They use turtle products though.

I also got mine washed there $11 for SUV. They are flexible ....... public holidays can except CNY
  • Praise 5

Internal Moderator

Hi Guys, 

I am here to announce the winner of the TOTM for Dec. The winner is @fett. We wish him to keep up the good work and here's a photo of her receiving the prizes which is proudly sponsored by Sonax Singapore.  

post-137774-0-15126200-1514864045_thumb.jpg

Here's the winner thread! 

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2706804-good-places-to-shop-for-carcare-products/

We would also like to thank Sonax Singapore for sponsoring our Thread of the Month! Do share with us more about your car detailing journey! 

post-137774-0-40428400-1514864157_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1