Ridiculous things school teachers once said

immortan_joe

7 calendar days or 7 working days? 2 days difference leh.

Haha

bro, i will count from the day drawAnipple replies haha... 

↡ Advertisement

One of my sec sch sci teacher was quite a nice lady. She suddenly changed after the death of her mum. It was a great blow for her. She dressed n behaved differently. We were scared of her.

Few years later she was charged in court for punching a student in another school.

So sad...

eh bro dont diss engineers leh... haha...

i remember my sec sch art teacher was a bit eccentric one, with frizzy hair. i anyhow paint she also say nice haha...

i'm now an engineer ððð

I had the same type of art teacher.

Big hairdo type.

But my art is quite good and became favourite student. I use mechanical pencil to draw, she accept. There was a classmate also wanted to use mechanical pencil then kenna rejected, told to stick with those 2/3/4B pencils

I also paiseh in front of classmate

Mine is not so much of what she said , but what she did.

My primary 4 English teacher ordered 6-7 students, including me to follow her to teachers' common room during recess.

Told all to knelt behind her seat and also to cross-hand to pinch our own ears because either forgotten to bring workbook or didn't do homework.

And we also felt it's didn't really matter on such punishment.

Edited by Atonchia

I had the same type of art teacher.

Big hairdo type.

But my art is quite good and became favourite student. I use mechanical pencil to draw, she accept. There was a classmate also wanted to use mechanical pencil then kenna rejected, told to stick with those 2/3/4B pencils

I also paiseh in front of classmate

waa teacher's pet  [laugh]  [laugh]

may i know which school?? haha...

Last time Thomson sec sch is well known to be a pai kia sch... East payoh sec also quite beng.... Not sure if u guys heard about the roller skate team sayonara... They hang around gold hill square skating ring.... Those were the days... And the skates... Walau... All got cuttlefish smell

waa teacher's pet [laugh][laugh]

may i know which school?? haha...

It's one of the oldest Chinese co-ed school when it was formed. Edited by Atonchia

It's one of the oldest Chinese co-ed school when it was formed.

hmmmmm... i have the feeling we are from the same school  [laugh]  [laugh]

Nowadays generation kids I very much doubt anyone can tolerate such punishment. It made us stronger mentally as a matter of fact. In life we receivEd so much more abuses (especially mcf dislike funtion). Commit suicide?

Do your remember the case where a father made a police report after his kid was verbally abused in class by teacher?

Sigh...

Nowadays generation kids I very much doubt anyone can tolerate such punishment. It made us stronger mentally as a matter of fact. In life we receivEd so much more abuses (especially mcf dislike funtion). Commit suicide?

Do your remember the case where a father made a police report after his kid was verbally abused in class by teacher?

Sigh...

last time parents respect teachers

child kana scolded/canned, parents will say he/she deserved it

now?

boh way kong

• Praise 11

There’s this Snobbish Cher transferred from a super atas girl school to be my class form cum English cher.

I was made the class monitor because I was considered a good boy in a class 3/4 were gangsters or gang related...

One day, she sat in for math Cher who’s on sick leave....been lazy and snobbish, she chose to chitchat with the class instead. She then flashed a coin and asked with a snob face:”has any one of you ever seen an U.S. coin before?”

Knowing what she’s up to, attempting to put us down to have a false sense of superiority...I stood up and retorted:”Chay!!! No big deal. I have a few U.S. dollar notes at home.”

The class got a new monitor the following week...but collection of class fund leading up to that was never that easy. Some gangster classmates even helped paid up for those who couldn’t or wouldn’t. Usually they would give all sort of excuses not to pay up or delay till Cher stepped in.

I guess I’d gained their respects in a way...

I had a maths relief teacher take over the second half of secondary 3.  He called us "idiots", "stupid" and all other sort of disparaging terms for lack of intelligence because we couldn't grasp basic calculus.  

[laugh]

I must say that his insults worked.  My F grade in "A-maths" became an A grade.   Thank you and foxtrot yankee, Mr Raj.  [:p]

• Praise 3

last time parents respect teachers

child kana scolded/canned, parents will say he/she deserved it

now?

boh way kong

TImes have changed so much that I missed the good old days.

Fun, simple, independent and take it easy...  [laugh]

Turbocharged

I always believe a good teacher can make great influence to students.

My art always got A during sec sch. Thanks to the lady art teacher who always like to wear V neck blouse and bent down to demonstrate her drawings. She really make me understand what is 3D pop out effect. [shocked][:p]:D

My art always got A during sec sch. Thanks to the lady art teacher who always like to wear V neck blouse and bent down to demonstrate her drawings. She really make me understand what is 3D pop out effect. [shocked][:p]:D

Watching a wee bit too many Japanese shows lately?  :D

• Praise 1

learnt the "art of beo-ing", dui dui?

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15