Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Agree, 8 prior offence, this type of 人渣 should be removed from the road.

Did I see wrongly? The car that was driven recklessly on the road and into the shopping center is different from the one that was eventually stopped by the police.

Its the same car, Nissan sunny N16

post-14834-0-21895100-1511035765_thumb.png

Look at the middle comment in Facebook..

So true, max 4yrs is not enough.. He should be charged for more serious offense and put him in jail for maximum 10 to 20yrs as a deterrence. If not in future there will be more and more people do all these stunt to endanger tp if the sentence is too light.

Edited by Yewheng

I see no difference in criminal intent with this maserati driver hitting the TP vs a gangster pulling out a gun shooting back at the policeman while trying to run away. 

Both equally lethal.

Let's see if that maserati driver is from good family. 

• Praise 2

Heroic chase by the rider with a pillion...dangerous though.

Glad the assailant is arrested.

Wonder if bike will lasso Kenna dangerous driving charge ??

I guess it is not rare to see HDB dwellers driver super cars. Over 10 yrs ago, someone living in a HDB flat with a SLK was big deal. Now you see Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi R8, Porsche, etc.  

Not surprised....Many like to "wear big hat even though the head is small".....live by it's mean....

attachicon.gifsketch-1511035739947.png

So true, max 4yrs is not enough.. He should be charged for more serious offense and put him in jail for maximum 10 to 20yrs as a deterrence. If not in future there will be more and more people do all these stunt to endanger tp if the sentence is too light.

Yes, not sure if here we are getting soft...

A normal sane person will not do that...there is a psychological issue with this person..

He needs to be thoroughly check before putting on trial! Hope that teach other road user as well. You cannot take the law in your own hands...

Is this the same 33 year old guy's case or this is a another idiot ? He dragged a TP, he ought to be jailed.

Fine is nothing to this idiot…his parents rich can pay. Cane him till butt split and jail him for life..

attachicon.gif2017-11-18.png

​This knn van driver GBC6047L is speeding quite fast and weaving in and out of traffic, nevermind, I approach him side by side and scold him for drive so fast and furious and quite dangerous and he darn not happy. The way he drive day sure will meet into big accident.

​If he is reading this forum, please take note, there are a lot of drivers with video camera. Better behave.. 

​I am going to submit video to TP to take action.

​I guess TP maybe give warning or what but nevermind.. I will still submit.

Yes this type of van like to chiong…should have a max speed to it…how much the driver press…van can only go at max 60…

• Praise 1

4 years only? After 4 years, he'll be out banging another one of his own..

If convicted of the latest charge, Lee faces up to four years' jail, a fine of up to S$10,000, or both.
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/maserati-driver-charged-traffic-police-officer-hit-and-run-9418362

Edited by Beanoyip

Is a Maserati GT fast? I've seen a few loud ones pull but they don't seem to be picking up as fast as the specifications suggest.

When we see and n hear is loud usually those cars are running 3-4k rpm nia.

Have seen one at full pelt on the autobahn. Quite awesome to see.

Wanto buy exotic and stay hdeebee? Can ah, open laundromat lo. Buy stylo mylo car iras don't bother u. Buy big house they will bother.

sketch-1511035739947.png

That's what I've been saying ever since the lexus good family case.

Police arrest Maserati driver who injured officer in hit-and-run incident at Bedok

Police are looking for Mr Lee Cheng Yan to help in investigations after he was involved in a hit-and-run incident on Friday (Nov 17) which injured a Traffic Police officer.

SINGAPORE - The driver of a white Maserati who injured an on-duty Traffic Police officer in a hit-and-run accident on Friday night (Nov 17) has been arrested.

Police, in an update at 4.21am on Saturday, said officers tracked down Lee Cheng Yan, 34, at an HDB unit in Geylang Bahru Road.

He will be charged on Saturday morning with the offence of Rash Act Causing Grievous Hurt, the statement added. If convicted, he could be jailed for up to four years and/or fined up to $10,000.

The police had issued a statement earlier at about 1am asking for information on Lee. "The police are looking for him to aid in our investigations," the earlier statement said.

Lee's car had been stopped by a 26-year-old Traffic Police officer - who was conducting enforcement checks - along Bedok Reservoir Road at around 9.20pm.

But when the officer approached his car, Lee suddenly accelerated towards him, causing him to suffer multiple injuries. He was taken to Changi General Hospital for treatment.

Lee's car was later found abandoned at Cedar Avenue.

In a video posted online by Facebook user Yan Han, Lee's Maserati was seen driving away from the scene after the incident.

A motorcyclist attempted to give chase but was unable to keep up with the Maserati.

Police had thanked members of the public who provided assistance after the incident.

In July this year, Lee was fined a total of $13,500 for installing an altered exhaust system on his Maserati car, and for causing an accident in Orchard Road last year which resulted in a motorcyclist suffering fractures.

He had been caught eight times between May 2013 and November 2015 for using the car when it was altered.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/police-seeking-maserati-driver-who-injured-officer-in-hit-and-run-incident-at-bedok?xtor=CS1-10

Caught 8 times before, still like this. Hope this 9th time, he tio jialaks jialaks!!

Caught 8 times meant he should be accustomed to be pulled over by TP.

Why suddenly reacted this way?

Hope get a long long ban after his long long jail.

Now that i saw the video of how far the TP was dragged, this mofo should be charged with attempted murder!

Ya lor! Damn idiot man!

I read that the TP is seriously injured. Hope he recovers soon.

• Praise 2

My guess is:

He was feeling this way when driving his Maserati and showing off snooty-arrogant-smiley.png

When he saw the blinkers, he probably felt this way worried-face.png

Then as the TP started to speak to him and grill him, he panicked... face-screaming-in-fear.png

So he decided, "Die then die la!!" and dashed off... 80132cb9576204eee7979a9cfffaeb55.jpg

After he was caught, he was probably feeling like that.. a05ba5d14acd388f704748a015df7c08.png

After the court on Saturday.. he probably feeling like this... halloween_smileys___the_devil_by_mondspe

DISCLAIMER: Above is pure speculation... and just trying to ease the mood whilst we pray for the complete recovery of the police officer...

• Praise 6

Really glad to see other motorist stopping check the TP.

The van driver and those from the opposite who stopped to render help should be praised by TP department.

My guess is:

He was feeling this way when driving his Maserati and showing off snooty-arrogant-smiley.png

When he saw the blinkers, he probably felt this way worried-face.png

Then as the TP started to speak to him and grill him, he panicked... face-screaming-in-fear.png

So he decided, "Die then die la!!" and dashed off... 80132cb9576204eee7979a9cfffaeb55.jpg

After he was caught, he was probably feeling like that.. a05ba5d14acd388f704748a015df7c08.png

After the court on Saturday.. he probably feeling like this... halloween_smileys___the_devil_by_mondspe

DISCLAIMER: Above is pure speculation... and just trying to ease the mood whilst we pray for the complete recovery of the police officer...

Lol, Love the effort on your reply.

Supercharged

drunk/drugged/judge said: "catch u 1 more time then i take ur license away"
↡ Advertisement