Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

From singaporerecklessdrivers

Silver colour honda fit SJT9319Z. Uncle the road shoulder is just beside you on the left for you to stop your car. Nobody stops their car in the middle of the expressway. My friend high beam and horn you but you choose to drive like a road bully. You tried to swerve towards us recklessly and point middle finger at us. Your actions is totally uncalled for.

#singaporerecklessdriverscommunity #srd

Credit: Wei long

www.sgreckless.com

Super dangerous to drive like that in expressway, can cause chain collision. Remember quite sometime back news reported that a tow truck driver was ram dead by a truck when the tow truck driver stopped on the road shoulder and get out to render assistance to help tow the breakdown vehicle?

The Honda fit who jam brake to stop even on last lane on fast moving traffic in expressway, if let's say a truck driver who is not attentive enough in last Lane or another driver from lane 3 wanted to change to last lane may hit them on high speed.

I am assuming that the cam car may not be giving way to the Honda fit driver on the filter to expressway that resulted in Honda fit get pissed off and do these stunt. However no matter how piss off the Honda fit driver is, please spare a thought on the safety of road users and also ownself. Super dangerous man.

The cam driver also one kind, can see that when he has a chance to change from last lane to 2nd last lane, he did not change to 2nd last lane fully and purposely drive in between 2nd last lane and last lane to want to drive side by side with Honda fit (for don't know what reason, maybe to block him).

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

But the cam car is more wrong, his action of stopping on expresway this way can cause serious accident when a lorry backend into the car behind him or killing amotorcyclist etc. He needs to grow up.

That's true, two wrongs don't make one right. 

All i can say is, SG too stress.. all kind of psychological and self entitled mentality arises..

Ya.. Look at this video..

https://www.facebook.com/jeremiah.sam/posts/533220180363925

This bmw very self entitled that even super heavy traffic and expect all cars to give way and tailgate..

BMW is not emergency vehicles and also 99% of the time these drivers are hot in real emergency but drive like a mad man and expect all cars to give way even in heavy traffic.

Everyday peak hours have accidents is because of these buggers tailgate each other with their self entitled mentality.

Haiz.

All i can say is, SG too stress.. all kind of psychological and self entitled mentality arises..

Stress because of overpopulation.

This is just on the roads.

You haven't seen the ugly scenes in buses and trains where you see people quarreled, fight for seats, outrage of modesty, photo taking, etc. There are so much more.

Stress because of overpopulation.

This is just on the roads.

You haven't seen the ugly scenes in buses and trains where you see people quarreled, fight for seats, outrage of modesty, photo taking, etc. There are so much more.

I won't be surprised.. it's sad that SG has degraded to such a state..

All could have been avoided if we could all just practice a little social grace on the road, give way when possible, don't hog the lane or suddenly slow down once we are allowed into the lane, and always be mindful of errant PMDs...

Drive safe all...

Indeed, mate.

I just came back from the Boleh Land.  To be more specific, Penang.

I am truly amazed by the social graciousness of the drivers there.  Been there for 5 days.  Hired a PHV on second and fifth day.  On other days, took bus.

On all 5 days, i never come across any accident.  On top of that, my PHV is driving as though the roads belong to him.  He will simply squeeze in at the last minute.  Beating chevrons is second nature to him.  Needless to say about road hogging. 

On few occasions, when he wants to go straight and he saw the queue is long, he simply drive in a right turning lane and squeeze in at the last moment at the lane going straight.  Drivers there simply give way, without even horning or giving him a dirty look.

Penang, Malaysia's Truly Asia...  [;)]

From singaporerecklessdrivers

Silver colour honda fit SJT9319Z. Uncle the road shoulder is just beside you on the left for you to stop your car. Nobody stops their car in the middle of the expressway. My friend high beam and horn you but you choose to drive like a road bully. You tried to swerve towards us recklessly and point middle finger at us. Your actions is totally uncalled for.

#singaporerecklessdriverscommunity #srd

Credit: Wei long

www.sgreckless.com

Cam car also at fault. Both deserve each other

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-hawker-uncle-vs-taxi-134416248.html

This taxi driver quite ke Lian, everyone will have its newbie MA. Why this passenger don't give chance one. Somemore both very old Lao. Haiz.

Can see that the taxi driver facial expression also quite sad. Give chance La passenger. Why make things so miserable.

Although most taxi drivers are Lao Jiao, there will also some who just joined and drive taxi not too long ago, plus sometimes there are too many route and taxi driver cannot mind read which route passengers prefer to take or not to take also MA. Haiz..

If drive very recklessly is different case, this taxi driver is only want to earn a decent living and if no one give him chance to learn the route in Singapore how? The society will be very sad Sia.

Edited by Yewheng

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-hawker-uncle-vs-taxi-134416248.html

This taxi driver quite ke Lian, everyone will have its newbie MA. Why this passenger don't give chance one. Somemore both very old Lao. Haiz.

Can see that the taxi driver facial expression also quite sad. Give chance La passenger. Why make things so miserable.

Although most taxi drivers are Lao Jiao, there will also some who just joined and drive taxi not too long ago, plus sometimes there are too many route and taxi driver cannot mind read which route passengers prefer to take or not to take also MA. Haiz..

If drive very recklessly is different case, this taxi driver is only want to earn a decent living and if no one give him chance to learn the route in Singapore how? The society will be very sad Sia.

Uncle neo probably didn’t have get kindness in his life

That’s why like that

Indeed, mate.

I just came back from the Boleh Land.  To be more specific, Penang.

I am truly amazed by the social graciousness of the drivers there.  Been there for 5 days.  Hired a PHV on second and fifth day.  On other days, took bus.

On all 5 days, i never come across any accident.  On top of that, my PHV is driving as though the roads belong to him.  He will simply squeeze in at the last minute.  Beating chevrons is second nature to him.  Needless to say about road hogging. 

On few occasions, when he wants to go straight and he saw the queue is long, he simply drive in a right turning lane and squeeze in at the last moment at the lane going straight.  Drivers there simply give way, without even horning or giving him a dirty look.

Penang, Malaysia's Truly Asia...  [;)]

I hope you are being sarcastic. :secret-laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/posts/2560657950741585

These people really darn stupid. Super foggy and cannot see anything in front and still want to speed. Stupid Sia.

Its due to the fog ... [bigcry]

As I had said before, some drivers install HID super bright lights to replace the 'yellow or orange' fog light provided by the manufacturer or the headlights. 

They never ask themselves why the manufacturer install 'yellowish or orange' fog lights and the headlights also slightly 'yellowish or orange'  !!! [:|]

When driving into a foggy road (especially in MY highways after 3.00am), the 'white' light could only give you less than 5 meter ahead view whereas the 'yellowish or orange' lights can penetrate to 30 meters ahead. So which is safer ?

Just for information, DRL is useless against foggy nights and the manufacturer still keep the fog lights as 'yellowish or orange' . That is why it was called DRL - Daytime Running Light and not 'Fog' light.

But still got people switch on their super bright DRL in the night which at times, blind the drivers in front ...    :wacko:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 5