Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Twincharged

The bimmer got enough space to reverse in or not?

that's the problem with geylang ....lots of eateries but not enough parking space ... then ppl see parking lot like see gold liddat .... beat die also must get in.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

that's the problem with geylang ....lots of eateries but not enough parking space ... then ppl see parking lot like see gold liddat .... beat die also must get in.

I would agree with you so very much except this is at Tanjong Pagar.

• Praise 4

Maybe because we all think we big f.

We think the world revolves around our ass

And we all yaya papaya.

And we live in denial

:D

Very good example is the roc driver.

Worst part is when they're wrong but get all defensive. Loads of emotion unstable drivers.

Last week a merc was recklessly swerving in and out of e'way lanes, no signalling of course. Almost swerved into me and ended up in front of me. I made a blinking sign opening and closing my palm so he could see in his mirror. Its one of my pet peeves, these non signalling wankers. Went on my way while he continued his slalom. Few km down the road saw him again. This time he slowed down and realised he wanted to take a good look at me. When we were level he made several hand signs. His furious face suggested it wasnt good signs. I just shrugged and grinned and he took an exit. Probably busted a blood vessel too.

• Praise 3

The bimmer got enough space to reverse in or not?

i think more then enough space to go in??,

but the length hard to see. cos the red car at the back

Twincharged

I would agree with you so very much except this is at Tanjong Pagar.

geez ... that tall building sure look like the place I used to go to for my car spare parts along jalan besar ...

wait ... wth ..why did I type geylang ?? complete topo failure ... :a-bang:

• Praise 1

Looks like can park. The driver no skill? And I thought his car should have the 360 camera and reverse cameras? Still cannot get into the lot?

Not sure can park from that angle of car.

Maybe he wanted to pull out and try again but bus pulled forward so he couldn't move further back allowing him to park.

I'm going with the bus driver pulling forward before the guy had  readjust parking line.

• Praise 1

geez ... that tall building sure look like the place I used to go to for my car spare parts along jalan besar ...

wait ... wth ..why did I type geylang ?? complete topo failure ... :a-bang:

:grin:

Twincharged

:grin:

<<<--------   you all better avoid a blue Honda shuttle whilst on the roads ... the guy does not even know where he is going or where he is at ...

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement