Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

This Merc on lane 1 confirm no tailgating and keeping enough safety distance. Good job.

https://www.facebook.com/SgRoadaccidents/videos/555539458161907/

He should have moved left to lane 2 after passing the first taxi and done so in a timely manner (ie. not dawdling past at +2km/h differential). 

Then cam car can pass and Mr Merc can move out again to overtake the second taxi.  

Non-controversial I'd day, nobody would defend the Mercedes.

(edited)

This Merc on lane 1 confirm no tailgating and keeping enough safety distance. Good job.

I encountered such "model" drivers everyday, every trip, so much so that if I am to post every video of such drivers here, I will be the top poster in MCF for sure.

And 90% of the time, these are also the drivers that will jam brake (NOT just tapping on the brake lightly to slow down) when someone cross into his path (even at >4 cars length), so are they really a safe driver? I have a different opinion, maybe... [-_-]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 6

lol...see what you did there BUT for some it Quote 'would require unbelievable lack of intelligence or determined denial to not understand' Unquote  

that their perspective is wrong....so be it.... hahahahaha

this one @rh1667 teach me one

• Praise 3

(edited)

So I am driving home just now, and I see a chap on a motorised bike thing hurtling down the pavement at more than 35 kph.. I sound my horn as he will be coming to the very same side road. Now is he entitled to dash across the zebra crossing at top speed?

IIRC, he has to dismount. Anyway, I sound the horn to warn him of my intention to turn, and he lets off a string of unrepeatable Hokkien expletives (I can hear them on my in car cam).. why ???

If he T Bones my car, there is a pretty high chance that he will incur significant injuries. All I want is to warn him that I am turning... hmm... was I wrong bros?

No wrong

His motorised bike that can do 35kph is not legal

Govt should do much more to catch these jokers

Knock into small boy still want to box people

Fine $1500

I wish they do much much more

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/si-ginna-banged-young-boy-electric-scooter-still-scold-him-5804255.html

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 4

So I am driving home just now, and I see a chap on a motorised bike thing hurtling down the pavement at more than 35 kph.. I sound my horn as he will be coming to the very same side road. Now is he entitled to dash across the zebra crossing at top speed?

IIRC, he has to dismount. Anyway, I sound the horn to warn him of my intention to turn, and he lets off a string of unrepeatable Hokkien expletives (I can hear them on my in car cam).. why ??? 

If he T Bones my car, there is a pretty high chance that he will incur significant injuries. All I want is to warn him that I am turning... hmm... was I wrong bros?

ya, i understand, sometime you wish you are driving a king kong lorry with loud engine sound so that people will avoid you instead, well, at least that's what i wish some time. 

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Again, cam vehicle being the aggressor.. why need to overtake the merc and go straight into the right lane when middle lane was empty?

Not saying the Merc was right...

Again, cam vehicle being the aggressor.. why need to overtake the merc and go straight into the right lane when middle lane was empty?

Not saying the Merc was right...

i dun know about the cam car.

but if its me, i would do the same,

cut in front slow down

and use my hand to signal him to keep left.

in fact done that a couple of times already

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Twincharged

Cycling across the zebra crossing is allowed. But the speed limit on footpaths is 15km/h.

No wrong

His motorised bike that can do 35kph is not legal

Govt should do much more to catch these jokers

Knock into small boy still want to box people

Fine $1500

I wish they do much much more

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/si-ginna-banged-young-boy-electric-scooter-still-scold-him-5804255.html

Hmm.... Next time want to hantum ppl use escooter ram. Fine nia.
  • Praise 3

To an idiot a kind warning will be interpreted as scolding him so he will retaliate by mouthing off a few choice Hokkian expletives.

Post the video.

:D

• Praise 1

lol...see what you did there BUT for some it Quote 'would require unbelievable lack of intelligence or determined denial to not understand' Unquote

that their perspective is wrong....so be it.... hahahahaha

this one @rh1667 teach me one

Ah yes.. that famous quote LOL

You should let him go pass you and brake hard without hitting him so his underwear changes to brown colour and he falls off.

This is the way to teach him. Different people need different teaching style.

If you horn me I will thank you with a wave as I don't want to get knock down.

But people like him any other way he will be scolding you with choice expletives.

:D

Motorised bike used by an islander versus used by Singaporeans. 

Recent encounters need Preambaree principals to look within.  What they find their monkeys are doing might lead to elevated blood pressure and going home depressed.

一马归一马。

Have a nice day. 

In that 1.5 hours video, I could observe the following only:

1. Cam Car was speeding and tail gating.

2. Lorry was more than his legal speed limit and racing with that white car and Mercedes

3. Centre lane White car was really a coool driver, never bothered about the situation and keeping his cool

4. MB was a safe driver. Only mistake I can see is he was driving close to white car, otherwise pretty cool. We need this type of drivers more and more (to leave my car and take MRT)

In my imagination, just after the video,

Cam car cut MB abruptly and sprayed water, played brake game etc. I am badly missing that part. Sadly Waiting for Part 2 of the movie.

• Praise 1

In that 1.5 hours video, I could observe the following only:

1. Cam Car was speeding and tail gating.

2. Lorry was more than his legal speed limit and racing with that white car and Mercedes

3. Centre lane White car was really a coool driver, never bothered about the situation and keeping his cool

4. MB was a safe driver. Only mistake I can see is he was driving close to white car, otherwise pretty cool. We need this type of drivers more and more (to leave my car and take MRT)

In my imagination, just after the video,

Cam car cut MB abruptly and sprayed water, played brake game etc. I am badly missing that part. Sadly Waiting for Part 2 of the movie.

1.5 hours?

:omg: