Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

That day I undertake a hogger on expressway lane 1 after following behind him for 5mins (didn't even tailgate or high beam). He immediately kee siao, horn, high beam and tailgate me for the next 10mins until i exited the expressway even though I moved back to lane 2 afterwards.

So my point is hor - if he had driven so fast and furious at the beginning then it would have saved me the trouble to undertake him in the first place liao mah.

What a cock.

U need an adjective for it lah.

What a cb cock!

↡ Advertisement

A very new Kia Niro ended up in a odd place...  :a-confused:

Playing hide and seek?  Lost?  Followed GPS blindly (Hehe...)???

How do I best candidly describe this - FINDING NIRO!  Hehehe... (Although color wise, Finding Dory is better suited... Haha...)

Seriously, just can't imagine how the car could ever end up in such a place.  One side ended up in the drain... Heart pain man....

can it be assumed that that this red plate car owner has insufficient driving on the road, as it is an OPC, and therefore drove into the LongKang?  Not I say one.  Another NIRO owner non OPC say one.

What is more amazing to me is that, in most cars, with the headlights off, the drivers are staring into a blackhole of an instrument binnacle. They dont ever look at their instruments??

Don't look down on these people.  They are SAVING GAIA.

A very new Kia Niro ended up in a odd place...  :a-confused:

Playing hide and seek?  Lost?  Followed GPS blindly (Hehe...)???

How do I best candidly describe this - FINDING NIRO!  Hehehe... (Although color wise, Finding Dory is better suited... Haha...)

Seriously, just can't imagine how the car could ever end up in such a place.  One side ended up in the drain... Heart pain man....

This one more hidden lei...

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/photos/a.1993158977491488.1073741828.1993145654159487/2523560751117972/?type=3

i think i saw a pair of heels flying out. hope it's just spare heels from one of the vehicles and not attached to a pair of legs.

Wah you very sharp lei, I was wondering what are the 2.

Maybe female driver, took off heels while driving???

A very new Kia Niro ended up in a odd place... :a-confused:

Playing hide and seek? Lost? Followed GPS blindly (Hehe...)???

How do I best candidly describe this - FINDING NIRO! Hehehe... (Although color wise, Finding Dory is better suited... Haha...)

Seriously, just can't imagine how the car could ever end up in such a place. One side ended up in the drain... Heart pain man....

It is pity for such a new car, hope no major scratches or damage to the car.

Another potentially sleeping driver...

https://www.facebook.com/motoristsg/videos/1763616380339632/

1. Acquiring target... acquiring target...

2. Lorry spotted. Hit mode activated....

3. Wait, wait, new target spotted. It's the famous red transcab taxi, PRIME TARGET!

4. Chiong ah!

5. BANG! Followed by high heels fireworks.

6. Mission accomplished.

The END.

P/S: Before anyone flame me, i'm just kidding ok.  :secret-laugh:

• Praise 3

Looks like side mirror to me rather than heels.

I think you are more right. One from the careless car and other from the cam car.

This one more hidden lei...

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/photos/a.1993158977491488.1073741828.1993145654159487/2523560751117972/?type=3

Wah you very sharp lei, I was wondering what are the 2.

Maybe female driver, took off heels while driving???

I think it's from the rider next to the red cab? Probably careened into him when it got pushed by the clown.