Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 181 praises

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

kobayashiGT

fall-in!.jpg

Hello MCFers, long time no see...

We have been working very hard recently to spice up the forum. And we have a tie-up with Caltex , the leading petroleum company that introduced technologically-advanced Techron® Concentrate Plus fuel system cleaner. Techron® Concentrate Plus was launched in 2014 in a concentrated bottle form for periodic deep cleaning. 

And this time, Caltex is introducing the Techron® D Concentrate for diesel vehicles. One bottle of Techron® D Concentrate (473ml) is best used for vehicles with diesel fuel tank of up to 80 litres. 

Simply put, Techron® D Concentrate, with Precision Clean™ technology will clean diesel injectors and keep them performing almost like new. Techron D Concentrate diesel fuel system cleaner can be used with all types of diesel fuel including ultra-low sulfur diesel, bio diesel and bio diesel blends. For more information on Techron® Technology, visit www.caltex.com.sg/techronworks.

MyCarForum is working with Caltex Lubricants to do a giveaway for Techron® D Concentrate. We are giving away 100 bottles to MyCarForum members who are driving a diesel car. Terms and conditions apply. The RRP is S$21.80 at Caltex stations.

Caltex-TCP-D-banner.jpg

Here's how to join the giveaway! 

Register here.

Registration Period: 30th November 2017 to 21st December 2017. We will then contact you within seven working days. 

If you are selected for the giveaway, we will send you the link to complete the registration. Members who are selected for this giveaway will receive the Techron® D Concentrate. Item can be collected at  61 Ubi Ave 2 #07-05/06 Automobile Megamart Spore 408898 or via courier service at a flat admin fee of $10.

You must be driving a diesel-powered vehicle. SGCM Pte Ltd. And Caltex Lubricants assumes no responsibility for the misuse of the product in any way.

The giveaway for the Techron® D Concentrate is strictly for participant’s own use and may not be re-sold by participant. 

After using Techron® D Concentrate, please submit your review of the product within 3 weeks.  On submission of the product review, participant will be entitled to receive a Sonax Car Air Con Cleaning Anti-bacteria that is worth $38.95!  

Join this giveaway!

Submit your review here! 
http://www.sgcarmart...ew.php?ID=12164

Terms & Conditions: 
1.    Postage fee is one-time off, non-refundable
2.    Please make sure that you give us your correct mailing address when you register. Any chance of loss mail, we will send a new set if the address provided is correct.
3.    Please input your name, not a nickname, we won't be responsible for returned mail.
4.    Sonax Car Air Con Cleaning Anti-bacteria will be ready for collection/mailed out to participants who submitted review for Techron® D Concentrate within 3 weeks after receiving the item.

Sdf4786k and Tianmo praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:15 PM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

[inlove]  [inlove] Calling Diesel Car Ownerssssss!   [inlove]  [inlove]

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:39 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

oops.. 

Can unregistered me.

Seem like I did not read it carefully

Paiseh

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

pChou
  • Premium member
    pChou
    Administrator

oops.. 

Can unregistered me.

Seem like I did not read it carefully

Paiseh

will do!

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Spring, Mustank, Kb27, Fcw75

finally got lobang for diesel vehicles leh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Yeshe, yours petrol or diesel ah?  [:p]

SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Alamak, I thought new version of Techron can try try...
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Spring, Mustank, Kb27, Fcw75.

finally got lobang for diesel vehicles leh. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Yeshe, yours petrol or diesel ah? [:p]

I don’t understand
You asking where buy cheap diesel?

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

kobayashiGT

Driving with a clogged diesel injector not only will cost you more fuel and also power lost. 

Here are some symptoms of a clogged diesel injector. 

• Starting issues
  • Poor idle
  • Failed emissions
  • Poor Performance
  • Engine does not reach full RPM
  • Increased fuel consumption
  • Rough engine performance
  • Surging and bucking under various throttle loads
  • Smoke from the tail pipe
  • Engine Knock or Detonation which can lead to catastrophic engine failure
  • Pollution

And I would like to share with everyone who is driving a diesel car how to clean a diesel injector. 

Step 1 - Disconnecting

The first step in cleaning a diesel fuel injector is to undo the fuel pump and place the return line for the fuel. Another option is to fix a U tube.

Step 2 - Connecting

Now connect the diesel fuel injector cleaning kit to the port located on the fuel rail. Take the cap off from the fuel tank. The diesel fuel injector cleaning kit will create high pressure on the fuel system. Make sure to turn off the ignition.

Step 3 - Letting the Diesel Fuel Injector Solution Perform

Open the valve on the diesel fuel injector cleaning kit. Make sure the pressure reading touches the point that is apt for your vehicle. Turn on the engine to facilitate the flow of the diesel fuel injector cleaning solution. It will take around five minutes for the entire solution to get used up.

Step 4 - Final Step

Reconnect the fuel pump and place the fuel cap. Connect the pressure regulator. Test the functioning of the diesel fuel injector.

Source: https://www.doityour...l-fuel-injector

But to be honest, who has time to do all these in Singapore? I just came back from Darwin yesterday. And I mean if you stay in a Bungalow, having your garage and you can everyday end work at 4.30pm. Undoubtedly you have time to do tons of DIY. 

Sadly, most of us need to work, take care of babies and parent and make sure everything is running in place. 

I would like to present you with a solution.

Calling all diesel car owners! All you guys need to do is to drive until your tank is almost empty. And before you refuel again, pour a bottle of Techron Concentrate Plus Diesel and start your refuelling. It will mix well with your diesel and helps to perform a proper cleaning of your diesel engine. It helps to remove nozzle deposits and diesel injector deposits

screenshot-www.chevronlubricants.com-2017-12-01-15-29-38-388.png

Currently, Caltex Singapore is working together with MyCarForum to give out 100 bottles of TCP-D to all our diesel drivers.

Come on now and sign up yours today! 

Anyway, Darwin has been very kind to me. Love that place! Here's a sunset that I have taken. (: 

DSCN0449.JPG

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

kobayashiGT

You got friend driving a diesel car? 

Good lobangs must share! 

Alamak, I thought new version of Techron can try try...

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don’t understand
You asking where buy cheap diesel?

No lah, I asking you to go collect free gift, for diesel drivers only. [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No lah, I asking you to go collect free gift, for diesel drivers only. [thumbsup] [laugh] [laugh]

I damn cmi
I never read one
Only know how to see picture only :XD:
Thanks a lot man!

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

spring, mustank, kb27, fcw75.

finally got lobang for diesel vehicles leh. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Yeshe, yours petrol or diesel ah? [:p]

Tks for the heads up! I already told my GT kakis of this lobang so hope they will get a bottle n try, cheers!
Pocy, Angcheek, SiLangKia and Mercs praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:32 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Spring, Mustank, Kb27, Fcw75

finally got lobang for diesel vehicles leh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Yeshe, yours petrol or diesel ah?  [:p]

diesel, but i not using caltex pump, can? [laugh] [laugh]

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

diesel, but i not using caltex pump, can? [laugh] [laugh]

I no know leh, you just go register see how lah. Mai kong boh jio. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[inlove] [inlove] Calling Diesel Car Ownerssssss! [inlove] [inlove]

Aiya ............. do one promo for petrol car leh 😄

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since it’s the start of the weekend, I’m upping this thread for awareness for diesel owners!!

Have a good weekend to all!!
Tianmo, AltisOwner, Freeder, Pocy, Angcheek, Carbon82, Uncle2 and 4 other members praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

alex976
  • Premium member
    alex976
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yay. Finally a product for my isuzu dmax
pChou and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Registered! So caltex diesel already contain this right? I believe we need pump other brand n add this additive to see the effect.
One bottle for one full tank?
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:37 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since it’s the start of the weekend, I’m upping this thread for awareness for diesel owners!!

Have a good weekend to all!!

wait ... let me change car then came back here . Must wait ok ! 

SiLangKia, Mercs and Spring praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

kobayashiGT

Hello! Yup. All Caltex fuel have Techron inside! But however, by getting a bottle of Techron Concentrate Plus Diesel inside your car, it will give a much complete clean. (: 

You don't have to pump other brands fuel. If you are already using Caltex, you can continue so. (: 

You can relate it like on your usual day to day laundry, you will use normal detergent to clean. But when you wanna whiten your white shirt, you will pour some bleach over. This helps to whiten the clothes like brand new. This works the same for TCP-D. Whenever you feel like getting your car a good clean inside the engine, pour a bottle in! (:

The recommended usage for a Techron Concentrate Plus is at 5,000km or every oil change. (If you are changing at every 5K) 

I am sharing all these according to what I have learned. So there might be some discrepancy. I hope this solve your quires!   

Registered! So caltex diesel already contain this right? I believe we need pump other brand n add this additive to see the effect.
One bottle for one full tank?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: caltex, techron, tcp, diesel and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users