Exclusive Offer: Be 1st to try new Techron® D Concentrate!

kobayashiGT

Since it’s the start of the weekend, I’m upping this thread for awareness for diesel owners!!

Have a good weekend to all!!

wait ... let me change car then came back here . Must wait ok ! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Internal Moderator

Hello! Yup. All Caltex fuel have Techron inside! But however, by getting a bottle of Techron Concentrate Plus Diesel inside your car, it will give a much complete clean. (: 

You don't have to pump other brands fuel. If you are already using Caltex, you can continue so. (: 

You can relate it like on your usual day to day laundry, you will use normal detergent to clean. But when you wanna whiten your white shirt, you will pour some bleach over. This helps to whiten the clothes like brand new. This works the same for TCP-D. Whenever you feel like getting your car a good clean inside the engine, pour a bottle in! (:

The recommended usage for a Techron Concentrate Plus is at 5,000km or every oil change. (If you are changing at every 5K) 

I am sharing all these according to what I have learned. So there might be some discrepancy. I hope this solve your quires!   

Registered! So caltex diesel already contain this right? I believe we need pump other brand n add this additive to see the effect.
One bottle for one full tank?

Internal Moderator

Good good! I will help you remind my colleagues! haha. 

What car are you driving? 

Reg liao waiting for your good news

Internal Moderator

yesterday I went to pump petrol for my car, and I myself have bought a bottle of the techron Concentrate Plus. (Not the diesel one) Sadly I never drove a diesel car so cannot get one for myself. 

I will be doing a before and after mileage test! 

post-137774-0-01728200-1512618490_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

yesterday I went to pump petrol for my car, and I myself have bought a bottle of the techron Concentrate Plus. (Not the diesel one) Sadly I never drove a diesel car so cannot get one for myself.

I will be doing a before and after mileage test!

IMG_5984.JPG

Wait for your FR ......
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hello! Yup. All Caltex fuel have Techron inside! But however, by getting a bottle of Techron Concentrate Plus Diesel inside your car, it will give a much complete clean. (:

You don't have to pump other brands fuel. If you are already using Caltex, you can continue so. (:

You can relate it like on your usual day to day laundry, you will use normal detergent to clean. But when you wanna whiten your white shirt, you will pour some bleach over. This helps to whiten the clothes like brand new. This works the same for TCP-D. Whenever you feel like getting your car a good clean inside the engine, pour a bottle in! (:

The recommended usage for a Techron Concentrate Plus is at 5,000km or every oil change. (If you are changing at every 5K)

I am sharing all these according to what I have learned. So there might be some discrepancy. I hope this solve your quires!

Thanks bro for the invite. Indeed I've missed the thread.

Finally the diesel version is here, seems like more expensive than the petrol one

Have registered

Internal Moderator

The MSRP is the same lah. The bottle size is the same. The only difference is the filler is diesel instead of petrol. 

That's why petrol car don't try to buy the green bottle. hahaha. 

Bro what car are you driving now? 

Thanks bro for the invite. Indeed I've missed the thread.

Finally the diesel version is here, seems like more expensive than the petrol one

Have registered

Turbocharged

Btw. A bottle treats 80 liter tank.

My tank only 55 liter.

I only pour half bottle and save the rest for next time?

The MSRP is the same lah. The bottle size is the same. The only difference is the filler is diesel instead of petrol.

That's why petrol car don't try to buy the green bottle. hahaha.

Bro what car are you driving now?

Oh, the petrol has the promotion like 2nd bottle at half price.

Hopefully they'll do the same for diesel too.

I'm driving Jag XE now. It's rather new, so the review may not be very accurate

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Ahhhh! Cannot like that say. 

The theory works better like this. It can treat up to 80L. 

So your tank is 55L, you pour the TCP-D in, it will be more concentrated, meaning it will give a deeper clean. (: 

Because I also pump caltex regularly, i realize that they will have ad hoc promo for the Techron. So if you are a regular caltex customer, have to monitor the price often! When got offer, just buy and pour. (: 

This one also expensive vitamins for the car. Once in a while still okay lah. 

Don't worry about the review. we would like to receive your most genuine feedback for the products. (: 

Btw. A bottle treats 80 liter tank.
My tank only 55 liter.
I only pour half bottle and save the rest for next time?
Oh, the petrol has the promotion like 2nd bottle at half price.
Hopefully they'll do the same for diesel too.

I'm driving Jag XE now. It's rather new, so the review may not be very accurate

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

I will get my colleauge to assist you on this! 

Worse to worse i personally send it down to you! 

I made a payment of $10 for shipping but sponsor asked me to collect at SGcarmart.. Please confirmed!!

Internal Moderator

Woah. Diesel driver get to enjoy 20% discount of Caltex Diesel at selected Caltex Station. 

Good news after good news. Come and get your Caltex Concentrate Plus Diesel and Pump at Caltex Station!!!! 

post-137774-0-00630100-1512701278_thumb.png

I will get my colleauge to assist you on this!

Worse to worse i personally send it down to you!

No need la bro.. just to confirm it hs been taken care..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1