Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 61 praises

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how much of the IPO valuation come from this phone? 

Razer launches its first smartphone - a mobile gaming powerhouse

http://www.asiaone.c...ming-powerhouse

razer-phone.jpg?itok=I5vejc80

Specifications:
* 5.72-inch 2,560 x 1,440-pixel 120Hz IGZO LCD display
* Snapdragon 835
* 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
* Rear cameras: 12MP f/1.75 wide, 12MP f/2.6 zoom
* Front camera: 8MP f/2.0
* 64GB Universal Flash Storage
* 4,000mAh Li-ion battery
* 158.5 x 77.7 x 8mm
* 197g

Tianmo praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:45 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

looks good... wait for it to come to SG then see the price. 

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i don't game....just wondering what features or special attributes makes this a gaming powerhouse

:wacko:

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

never say which coy or country makes the phone leh ..

that being said, I believe the next step for Razor is to invest in optometry business.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i don't game....just wondering what features or special attributes makes this a gaming powerhouse

i dun even have a single common game apps in my phone   [laugh]  [laugh]

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

CEO is Singaporean, new phone launch in AMDK countries first and Singapore is not included ? 

Anyway, key question is : can flip ?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

CEO is Singaporean, new phone launch in AMDK countries first and Singapore is not included ? 

no different from any other android phone where users can have their own preference   [laugh]

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    6th Gear
    Author Image

cause AMDK countries have a wider fanbase/market. SG market very small... 

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you ask me, negative.

BTW, I am a razer fan. Been using their mice for years (even at work). Must have bought 10 in the last 10 years. Had their keyboard too but now moved on to a logitech mech keyboard.

Their overpriced laptops and now phone, never considered it at all.

Beregond praised this
That is all.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i dun even have a single common game apps in my phone   [laugh]  [laugh]

You only have the uncommon game apps?

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yawn. Was quite excited when I saw the teaser promo pic 2 months ago but seems quite normal. Thought will comes with a special chip and 10gigs of ram since it's marketed as a gaming smartphone.

BTW, what IU are they using?

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

When the owner started to carry Ah loong balls on setting up the cashless payment thingy.....i told myself never to buy any item from them liao....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When the owner started to carry Ah loong balls on setting up the cashless payment thingy.....i told myself never to buy any item from them liao....

he didn't carry lah, he took up the challenge only.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The 120hz screen and front facing speakers? With the front facing speakers, got better sound and something to hold onto while playing games. Those edge screens like the Note 8 don't really give you any space to hold onto while gaming.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:14 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Should be a hit for gamers.  [laugh]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

grandis123
  • grandis123
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I have not heard of Razer only till recently. I don't game because it is too addictive and I cannot afford to be addicted to another toy.

Last time nearly fail exam because play card game.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Should be a hit for gamers.  [laugh]

The thing is, real gamers don't play mobile games...

But I heard razor is developing 2 special games that runs at 120Hz. One is FF and the other is a Chinese online game.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:24 AM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you ask me, negative.

BTW, I am a razer fan. Been using their mice for years (even at work). Must have bought 10 in the last 10 years. Had their keyboard too but now moved on to a logitech mech keyboard.

Their overpriced laptops and now phone, never considered it at all.

i got 3 deathadder mouse.

and 1 naga.  

haven try their keyboard yet [sly]

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I doubt even with the bigger battery the life span will be short. Faster processor, suck power. 8gb RAM, suck more power. High performance screen, suck power. Better sound system with amplifier, suck power for sure. Will overheat and slow it down is yet to be known.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

they say watching jav on this phone will be life changing sexperience 😁😁

Edited by Staff69, 03 November 2017 - 11:43 AM.

Freeder, Angcheek and Newbie26 praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: razer, smartphone, gaming and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users