Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

anyone using a head-up digital speedometer? MIne was installed 10yrs ago, not sure if any accessories shop still carrying it.

Already used to check the HU for speed instead of the dash original speedometer, anyway, both reading doesn't match which I usually trust the add on one.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It is a bad habit to constantly look at speedometer without scanning driving horizon.

My car only got this in front of me:

maxresdefault.jpg

or

this in centre console:

2015-mini-cooper-s-countryman-all4-diesel-interior-euro-spec-photo-589363-s-520x318.jpg

To answer your question:

https://10carbest.com/best-hud-for-car

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It is a bad habit to constantly look at speedometer without scanning driving horizon.

My car only got this in front of me:

attachicon.gifmaxresdefault.jpg

or

this in centre console:

attachicon.gif2015-mini-cooper-s-countryman-all4-diesel-interior-euro-spec-photo-589363-s-520x318.jpg

To answer your question:

https://10carbest.com/best-hud-for-car

that's why I need the HU lo... at least don't need to look up and look down.... with the projecting HU just at the center of the windscreen, the side vision can see it while my main focus on the road.

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that's why I need the HU lo... at least don't need to look up and look down.... with the projecting HU just at the center of the windscreen, the side vision can see it while my main focus on the road.

My current HU very simple, just the speed only

Attached Thumbnails

• HU_1.jpg
  • HU_2.jpg

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

bmwcoding
  • bmwcoding
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi

You can install the HUD in any car 

But if you are driving Toyota, then it might be a challenge a bit due to the protocol is a bit different

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:11 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20170815_080947-picsay.jpg

Navdy

Good option for add on HUD. Just a wire to the OBII port.

#notmypresident

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi,

anyone using a head-up digital speedometer? MIne was installed 10yrs ago, not sure if any accessories shop still carrying it.

Already used to check the HU for speed instead of the dash original speedometer, anyway, both reading doesn't match which I usually trust the add on one.

I use Defi HUD. Already out of production. Now there are Taiwan copies.

agree with you it's very convenient.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Navdy

Good option for add on HUD. Just a wire to the OBII port.

Hi.

Did you buy from the website itself? If not, where from?

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:37 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yups from the website itself. They will calculate the shippingg plus GST for you. Very fast shipping (well you paid a premium for the shipping) 

Alternative way will be to buy from amazon, pricing seem similar. 

Hi.

Did you buy from the website itself? If not, where from?

#notmypresident

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I just got a plug n play HUD that plug to the OBD2 port just inside the fuse box under the steering wheel.... but problem is, the plug too big and I can’t put the cover back on :((((

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:20 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yups from the website itself. They will calculate the shippingg plus GST for you. Very fast shipping (well you paid a premium for the shipping) 

Alternative way will be to buy from amazon, pricing seem similar. 

Thanks. At the moment, seems to be the best there is. 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ARK Design Multi Function Dash II MFD II

ARK Design Multi Function Dash II MFD II  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DanialH  |  Clutched

Awesome little unit for the money!

I just installed MDII a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to have a standard gauges in my car because of the lack of good pod solution and I also don't want a bunch of gauges to scream "race me" all the time, so this turned out to be a great... » Read More

ARK Design Multi Function Dash II MFD II

ARK Design Multi Function Dash II MFD II  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by FourenTarent  |  Neutral Newbie

MFD II

Got this awhile back already. Got the option to hardwire or using the ciggerette lighter socket. I got it installed hardwire as I don't like wire dangling around. The device itself is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, played aro... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Meter

Quick Reply

Tags: head up, speedometer, head, unit and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users